Birdcage Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
juniorhubby

Re: Birdcage Questions

Post by juniorhubby »

Ok, I have received my Birdcage and put it on last night. Here are some initial thoughts.

The Pros:
1) It fits quite comfortably. I've heard that the steel ones really can be uncomfortable if you do not get a customized fit. I have never had a problem with comfort issues other than hinged scrotum rings, so I have non problems with this one either.

2) I love the room to grow. I didn't have the overnight dull pains that the CB3000 gives me due to the fact that there is room to grow for overnight erections. The erections were actually pleasant.

3) I was surprisingly impressed with the peeing issue. I was afraid that the bars would be too close together to line up and pee straight. But it was actually easier to shift my urethra to an opening in the bars than it is to line up with the peehole on the 3000 model.

4) Cleanliness. Obviously, I was able to clean myself in the shower and keep things fresh. This will help with more permanent wear.

The Cons:
1) Unfortunately, this con may outweigh every pro I have in that it is not true stainless steel. I put a magnet on it and it stuck right to the cage. True stainless is not magnetic. I did get this model cheap, so I don't feel that it would be a huge ripoff when in fact the device does become too corroded to wear.

2) I feel that I could have a wet dream in this device. Perhaps the best thing about my CB3000 is that it keeps the penis so tight that it could actually prevent nocturnal emissions. With the room to grow in the birdcage, I feel that I could get just erect enough that the right dream could create a messy accident.

Overall, my initial reaction is favorable with a birdcage design. I think if I could find a true stainless model, I would be most happy with it. I shall post any new updates as my time of wear increases.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sounds like it's something you could handle for a bit and decide what you like! That's what we did until we got our Jail Bird, though hubby is back in his Bird Cage until we have an adjustment made on his jb.

Good luck & have fun!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
L0cked4hj

Post by L0cked4hj »

Instead of starting a brand new thread and bringing all this back up again, i hope its ok to contniue where you left off....

I too am a grower and it has got to be one of the most frustrating things in my chastity lifestyle. In every chastity device i own, i can slip out and escape because of my size when flaccid. I am saving (budgetting sucks) for a MM device. I like the design of the Queens keep and the Jail Bird. I want to purchase something that is Garuneteed 100% I am NOT getting out.

I also own a knock off Jailhouse similiar to this one on this page:
http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=281

this is the image of the device on someone else NSFW http://www.chastityforums.com/download/file.php?id=52

I do throughly enjoy the feel of this device however like i said, i can pull out. I am using the smallest ring of the 3 that came with it. I wonder how i can make sure with a MM device i will not be able to.

ALSO, what is better to stop the balls from turning purple everynight and any chasitty device from sliding down your shaft every time you get hard.... a small space for your shaft like the queens keep or a long space to grow in like the jailbird? http://www.maturemetal.com/chastity-devices/

im sorry for all the questions.....and i know it will be a while before my posts are approved....so heres hoping.

Lastly, TwistedMister:
10/06/13 Interrupted pleasuring her, stimulated thru the cage. I erupted, she directed it on her pussy. Not completely ruined but not complete. "Clean it up." Desire gone, I did it under threat. "You're lucky it's not someone else's."

You are one lucky son of a gun.....That is pretty sexy.

L0cked4hj
0 x
Birdlocked chastity secure (anti pull out) tips
http://securebird.blogspot.ca/
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

I have no problem with being able to pull out in the JB. If you follow their directions and get the proper fit I think it would difficult to pull out. I guess I could but not easily. That said I am rather small when flaccid. I do grow to what I consider and average size of a little over 5 inches. My JB cage measurement it 1 3/4" in length and 1 1/4" inch in diameter. It is a snug fit and prevents any erection. I can get full and press against the cage, but I cannot get hard. The only way I can orgasm in the cage is by my KH using a vibrator on me and it is a very minimal orgasm and extremely frustrating.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird