Bon4 or cb

For the gearheads in the audience
Legendofmaxxx

Bon4 or cb

Post by Legendofmaxxx »

http://www.keptforher.com/bon4.html
I'm new to chastityy and I have exactly $160 to spend on a device. I'm thinking of going to keptforher.com and ordering a bon4 model plus, which includes the 2 cages, 4 rings. Reason I'm leaning to this one is because I get 2 cages and 4 rings, most bang for my buck, although I would like a steel or metal one from http://www.extremerestraints.com/chasti ... _2260.html, something along those lines. Any recommendations or input would help me make my decision sooner. I'm still trying to get exact measurements, it's why I like the bon4 plus.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Re: Bon4 or cb

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

The silicon is very sweaty, sticky, and not secure at all. You can buy a cheap metal Chinese cage for a lot less.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Haven't read many good reviews on the Bon4 for long term wear. As for the extreme restraints model, I don't believe it's all that secure in regards to the gap size and I would personally stay away from anything that involves a hinge incorporated into the base ring.

That said, I would look more towards a CB6000 or CB6000s or one of the Holy Trainers.

Being able to make your own adjustments in the beginning is very helpful.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

Although I haven't tried the Bon4, I have tried both the BirdLocked and the DickCage. I had no success with either of these - one ball kept popping back through, and given the softness of the material, I can't imagine even the smallest ring being small enough to prevent that from happening.
0 x
Legendofmaxxx

Post by Legendofmaxxx »

Ok thanks for the input, I'm going with a cb 6000 model, just don't know to get a small or regular. One last question, Do I want a tight fit for chastity or do I want some room when selecting a device? I'm more of a shower I'm about 3.5-4 inches flaccid, sometimes smaller, so I guess I'm more of a show-er. Plus I might need a size bigger than 2 inches for the ring size around my scrotum.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I tried the Birdlocked, whichis pretty similar to the Bon4 silicone.

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... ck-review/

TL;DR: The Birdlocked was okay in a very general sense, like as a play toy, but the CB was a much more secure device.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

My first device was CB6000 and you will be surprised as to just how small a ring size you need, nothing worse than been at work and loosing "one"of the lads out, never been allowed an emergency key or a safe word here, smaller and more snug even in the tube length for me went a long way towards more comfort, but its what works for you
0 x
Legendofmaxxx

Post by Legendofmaxxx »

Well thank you for the input, I just placed my order on the regular cb6000, I asked if they could swap one of the five smaller rings for a bigger ring and they generously threw in the 2.125 inch ring, no charge from keptforher.com

My only concern about chastity is ring sizing, 2.125 inch should fit me if not the 2 inch one. Oh and now my concern will be fitting and being locked up real soon. Could be the best or worst decision in my life.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Legendofmaxxx wrote: and they generously threw in the 2.125 inch ring, no charge from keptforher.com
This doesn't surprise me at all. They were wonderful people to deal with, back when I was in plastic.

I'm thinking you made a good decision to go with the CB6000. Good luck, and keep us posted on your results.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273