Jailbird has arrived, and it is glorious!

For the gearheads in the audience
locked4her55
Re: Jailbird has arrived, and it is glorious!

Post by locked4her55 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:I would advise being careful about getting the gap too small.
The gap on my JB was perfect at at 3/8". When I ordered my Watchful Mistress I asked for the same gap size but turned out it was just a mm smaller and wow what a difference. Had it on for about an hour and the ball burn was unbelievable. I ended up stretching the gap myself in my shop and it made all the difference. Very comfortable since.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wettie

Post by wettie »

So after 5 days of continuous wear I've determined it is quite comfortable. I had a little aching in my balls yesterday, but I think that was more due to the teasing I experienced yesterday morning. That mild pain has passed.

I wish I had gone about 1/2 inch shorter just so everything would line up better at the tip. I am able to pee pretty easily, but I do have to remember to make sure everything is lined up before I start, and I have sprayed a bit twice when I forgot to check.

I went about 4 months continuous in my CB6000s, nice thing with the Jail Bird is that keeping clean is quite easy, and I don't need to lube everyday. With the 6000s if I forgot silicone lube one morning, I'd have trouble all day with my penis getting stuck up in the cage, that's not really a problem with the open cage configuration.

Now I just need to get my wife more into it. She's a willing participant but I'd really like her to be more of dom. I've made it clear that my desire is to serve her in any way she sees fit, but she's not very assertive, and still way too polite. Last night she went out with a friend and I was left home to clean. It was exciting knowing she was out having fun while I was home doing chores for her. She came home and thanked me, but didn't give me any attention. I don't know if that was by design or by lack of interest. Either way it is OK with me, I've told her I'm willing to go as long as she feels is appropriate.

This morning she asked me to do something and when I didn't respond quickly enough she snapped her fingers and gave me a dirty look. I jumped up to do what she asked. It was probably the most turned on I've ever been. I could really get into her snapping commands at me!
0 x
wettie

Post by wettie »

Just following up to say that at 8 weeks, with three releases but otherwise continuous 24/7 wear, the Jailbird is still just as glorious as the day it arrived. I would say I have a love hate relationship with it since I have probably missed over 300 orgasms, but I can't say that, because I love it. It is beautiful, comfortable, works perfectly for me, and I never want to be without it.
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

I know what you mean. After months of trying different devices and configurations I've had two solid weeks in the modified Bon4m with only two short releases, just to prove that it's really comfortable. Now into a 3 week lockup. I'll be out for T&D and a Sunday shaving, but that's it. No need to take it off otherwise. I can even exercise in it. I love the look of the thing, I like the feel of the thing, she likes looking at me locked up in it. But the number of orgasms that I've missed...... But I'm finding that extended T&D and edging with a super sensitive cock is more amazing and pleasurable than I ever imagined it could be. Weird.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Yeah I've had my Jailbird for a couple weeks now too and have to agree with wettie, so much better then wearing a cb6000s. That being said I lost my best excuse to getting unlocked. Since I sweat a good amount on the job she had no problem letting me out every few days for a shower. After I was locked for couple days in the jailbird I told her how much nicer it is and cleaner it feels and I just don't have that same sticky feeling anymore. Of course she was happy to hear that and saw that as one more reason to leave me caged. Now I find myself on a track for my longest lockup yet two weeks with no release. Even tested her a bit last night and tried to asked to be let out, no release for me :(. Have to wait till this weekend I guess.
0 x