Mature Metal Circumference Measurement

For the gearheads in the audience
owned_sissy

Mature Metal Circumference Measurement

Post by owned_sissy »

So after about 9 months of the chastity lifestyle utilizing the CB6000, my Wife/Mistress and I have decided it's time to make the leap to a custom device. I've been monitoring this forum for about 9 months as well, and based on input from here, we quickly decided on the MM Jailbird. Like anyone else, we're hopeful to get the measurements right the first time around, so we ordered a set of the sizing rings. So far I've decided on the following measurements:

1 3/4 inch oval base ring
2 1/2 inch length
3/8 inch gap

Where I'm hung up is on the measurement for circumference, not surprisingly, this is also the only measurement that can't be altered if I'm incorrect. The instructions say when using the sizing rings, it should be snug, but not tight, on the shaft. When I try the 1 1/4 inch ring, it takes a bit of coaxing to get it over the head of my penis, and it fits very snuggly on the shaft, with no spaces between my shaft and the ring. When I try on the 1 3/8 inch ring, it fits more easily over the head of my penis, with a couple very minute gaps on the bottom of my shaft. The CB6000 has a 1 3/8 circumference and I have to use the stocking method to get it on. Skin from my shaft regularly bulges out of the vent holes on the device, but ultimately it seems to fit my very comfortably.

Ultimately, I feel like if I follow the instructions, I should get the 1 1/4 ring, but I can't imagine going any tighter than the 1 3/8 of my CB6000, which seems to fit well. I would love some input from some of you guys who own MM devices, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
0 x
Happily secured by my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder in a Mature Metal Jailbird.
LockedandLoved

Re: Mature Metal Circumference Measurement

Post by LockedandLoved »

Whatever cage length you decide on is prob a little long. I have shortened my JB twice now

Smaller really is better

As far as the circumference goes I think even though it's the one size that cannot be changed it's arguably the least important to your comfort. I'm not suggesting you want to be flopping around in there but I would probably make it just a tad bigger than you think. You will be much more comfy in a snug JB than in a CB I can assure you that. Cleaning alone....

The base ring and length have been the biggest challenges to get right for me and they have also been the biggest factors in wearability.

If the cage is a little big you can always sell it and get one smaller. Not cheap but not a total loss.

Hope that helps.

PS. I swear I have gotten smaller as I wear the JB more and more :)
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

When I was fitted for the JB I had the same question; shaft or glans circumferance? MM advised that it should fit snugly over the glans, not necessarily the shaft. You want it cupping your entire glans when flaccid. Length is really more important in that respect, but if you want to maximize the sensation of wearing a JB you want to feel that it's holding your flaccid cock like a finger in a well fitted glove...then every time your lady (or any lady, really) generates a sexual thought you will immediately be reminded of your situation.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I agree with most of what has been said here. Like you, with my first device, I was between two sizes for the cage diameter. The 1 1/8 in was snug with no room and the 1 1/4 in allowed a very small space. I decided to go with the smaller. It turned out to be a mistake for us. The smaller was sufficiently snug that after repeated erection attempts over several days of lockup, my shaft was very sore when my KH/spouse finally unlocked me. The full erection afterwards was quite painful as my shaft felt bruised and sore. I eventually sold that device and bought a larger diameter and the soreness didn't happen again. However, as a disclaimer, it is possible that, if I had hung in there for a while longer, my shaft may have acclimated to the small cage. But, at the time, my spouse was somewhat unhappy with the circumstances, and I was afraid she would give up on MC, so buying the larger device seemed the smart move. It really is a crap shoot to get it right the first time. I recommend you and your KH discuss this and be realistic about your expectations. You will have to "wear in" to this new device even though you are used to the plastic CB. It make take one or more "adjustments" to get it right, but the end result will be worth the effort. You both need to be aware of this before you commit to this investment.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Lots of good advice above. Go shorter then you might think on the length but not any snugger on the diameter of the cage. If the inside diameter of your current CB is fine then go with it. You do want a little room in there when completely flaccid for hygiene purposes.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I have a problem similar to yours. My glans is large enough that the proper ring for it made the ring rock back and forth on the penis. As MM recommended to you, I went with the size that was right for my glans. It fits comfortably and I'm happy with it.

Just to give you something else to think about... Someone here had a device made with the first ring at the penis size and the glans ring larger. I can't remember who, but it if I remember right, they were happy with it.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
owned_sissy

Post by owned_sissy »

Thanks for the input, I really appreciate the help.
0 x
Happily secured by my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder in a Mature Metal Jailbird.