Jailbird has arrived, and it is glorious!

For the gearheads in the audience
wettie

Jailbird has arrived, and it is glorious!

Post by wettie »

Ok, in fairness I've only had it on about 45 minutes, but it's just so pretty and so far so comfy. I'll probably keep a key for a few days just incase, but I can see wearing this entirely too long of term.

Well worth the cost and the wait.
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: Jailbird has arrived, and it is glorious!

Post by Lockedchef »

You are making me jealous. Ordered mine yesterday and have to wait now.
0 x
wettie

Post by wettie »

If you haven't finalized your order, make sure you check your length. I revised mine to be shorter, and still could have gone shorter. It fits well, but it's probably still .25" too long.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Looking at your post in the other thread I ordered same exact specs you did except for the added ring. Should be fine for me though,I pretty much always fill my cb6000s just fine. Not really looking the squish the poor guy. According to their way of measuring I should get 2.5" but went with 2.25 anyway.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Congrats on getting your device! Custom is such a lovely thing!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yes, the JB is a thing of grace and beauty. Congratulations!

May you enjoy your JB as much as I have enjoyed mine, which is off the charts unbelievable. i look forward to your further adventures.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
swanshark

Post by swanshark »

Was it tough sizing it? I've looked at it and it seems pretty complicated and I'd be worried to get the wrong size.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

swanshark wrote:Was it tough sizing it? I've looked at it and it seems pretty complicated and I'd be worried to get the wrong size.
Sizing isn't as bad as you think... when investing in a custom device I can understand the worry when it comes to sizing. First of all adjustments can be made and usually need to be no matter how well you measure but if you talk to someone experienced on how to measure you can get it near perfect the first time. At least get it to where you will need little adjustments. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
wettie

Post by wettie »

Sizing was not bad. I've only had mine a day, but I can say the sizing is pretty damn good. It's comfortable as can be, and I slept through the night without any issue. Because it is custom and I know I can perfect it, I may someday. I had contemplated reducing the gap size, and it retrospect I could have, and may someday, but I didn't want it to finally get here and be too tight. It's not too loose, but it could be tighter.

I shortened the length mid order and I'm glad I did because it could still be a little shorter. I think reducing the gap size will make it ride closer to my body and I will fill it perfectly at that point.

Even with those comments it is super comfortable as is.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I would advise being careful about getting the gap too small. It causes ball burn, which in my experience was unbearable. If neither ball can slip through, you may wish to leave well enough alone.

Of course, this is just my experience. Hopefully, others will chime in.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.