Having trouble sizing a base ring

For the gearheads in the audience
kjwar

Having trouble sizing a base ring

Post by kjwar »

Hey I currently have a cb6000 and am looking to upgrade to a jailbird. I did a lot of research on measuring and for the most part I think I have it right, but I do have one concern; When using the cb6000 I am stuck on the largest ring because during an erection my balls will turn purple if I use any other size, but when I'm flaccid the middle ring size feels comfortable. I don't know where to go from here. Please help.
0 x
Husband and caged to Acarolwar
Michele

Re: Having trouble sizing a base ring

Post by Michele »

I answered you in the other thread. My hubby wears the size that's comfortable flaccid.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
kjwar

Post by kjwar »

Thank you for your reply.. One last question do you know the size I would request if I want an oval base ring the same size as the middle cb6000 middle ring?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

kjwar wrote:Thank you for your reply.. One last question do you know the size I would request if I want an oval base ring the same size as the middle cb6000 middle ring?
We were told to order the same, we did and hubby is way more comfortable in the oval than round. It's not mega oval just slightly so ordering the same size works. :)

Btw that's what we sized with, a cb6xs ring set but we did order the mature metal sizing rings too, hope that helps!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
kjwar

Post by kjwar »

It was a great help thank you.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

I used a 1-3/4" ring with my cb6ks.

I ordered two double oval base rings from MM. 1-3/4" and 1-11/16".

I find the 1-3/4" MM a little looser than the cb6ks ring but nocturnal erections are not a problem.

I kinda prefer the smaller ring.

I've ordered a single oval 1-5/8" ring for my new JB from MM. I cannot wear the same size ring with the CB6ks. If it's too small I'll send it back to be adjusted.

The cb6ks rings are bulkier and have a sharper radiused edge not really rounded off that much which for me explains why I can wear smaller MM rings. Also the fact that you can order rings in 1/16" resolutions probably helps too whereas CB6k rings are in steps of 1/8". 1/16" can make quite a difference.
0 x