Anybody tried these yet?

For the gearheads in the audience
luckylocked

Re: Anybody tried these yet?

Post by luckylocked »

If I want to slide it out I can but that is cheating. I need to be really flaccid to do so, and when I am that flaccid I wouldn't even contemplate it.
We are getting more and more into FLR at the moment so when she says behave my mindset is becoming one of I would not dare cheat as that would be an ultimate betrayal of her loving female authority.
I think most people can get out of their devices if they really want to.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
coffee

Post by coffee »

luckylocked wrote:I have that one and the next size up (one extra ring. A couple of things to look out for, they are very small and you need to be able to use a small base ring, otherwise the gap from the cage to the base ring gets too large. I spent two weeks in the one size up and it was mostly ok.
Requiem wrote:I have one. It's a nice cheap device. The catheter thing hurts pretty bad for some reason, like if the angle isn't perfect and if you screw it in too far the threads can screw into your dick. So that thing is worthless. But the cage itself is fun, small, discrete, pretty easy to use. Longest I stayed in mine was 10 days.
From which vendor did you guys buy it, since the type that is in the OP can be bought from a wide variety of vendors. Do you think it's real stainless steel?
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

miles mayhem wrote:Luckylocked- that looks and sounds pretty awesome for the price. I'm currently in a Chinese knockoff CB6Ks that I've been pretty happy with, except for the rings having that groove that has prevented me from moving down in size. A couple of questions: when you say it is bulkier, would you say it is easier to spot than a cb6ks? Also, how long were you locked in it without problems? Thanks!
I have one of chinese knockoff CB6Ks as well. I fixed the grooves in the ring fairly easily.

Go to hobby lobby or any crafts store and buy an acrylic casting kit. The kit usually come with a few ounces of liquid acrylic plastic and a bottle of hardener. My wife suggested coloring it, because the kits come with clear acrylic. So I bought a bottle of forest green dye as well. It's a dye thats specifically made for acrylic casting resins.

The whole kit and dye cost me less than $15.

I washed the plastic ring with dish soap and dried it thoroughly with a paper towel. Wanted to get any factory grease or oils off the ring first.

Follow the directions for the casting resin. I mixed it in a clear plastic cup, but you could use just about anything to mix with EXCEPT a paper 'dixie' cup. Those things are wax coated and the wax will flake off and get into your casting resin. Learned that when I was trying to mix epoxy for building RC airplanes in a dixie cup. Not a strong glue joint when it's contaminated with flakes of wax. Airplanes crash. Not good.

Mix up about an ounce of each (resin and hardener). Mix the ever-livin-snot out of it. It takes 24hrs to cure, so there's no chance of it curing in your mixing cup if you've only mixed an ounce or two. It's actually better if you have 2 cups. Mix the ever-livin-snot out of it - pour it into the other container - ever-livin-snot out of it again - and pour it back into the original container - repeat at least twice. You can't mix it too much. But under-mixing leads to it not curing and it will always feel soft and rubbery. Mix it GOOD!!

Add a couple drops of die. Literally, a couple drops. A little bit of die does a lot when you're dealing with only 1 or 2 ounces of resin.

Set your ring on a flat surface. Pour the groove full of casting resin. I poured mine just a little past level. It made a slightly rounded menincus on top. That takes the sharp edge off groove, and it makes the ring just a tiny bit fatter, so it takes up more space around your balls and fits tighter.

I let it cure 24hrs at room temperature and then flip it over. Repeat above steps for mixing and pouring the resin.

You will notice in the phots attached - on the bottom (inside) of the ring, I actually didn't pour enough into the groove and it is slightly sunken on that side. It's too late to put anymore resin in, because resin doesn't stick to cured resin very well, so it would just come off. Even though I screwed up that side, it makes the cage fit a lot better and it took all of the rubbing and irritation away. Sure fits a lot better than the way it comes from china.

Hope this helps
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (32.44 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (28.42 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (27.23 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
Last edited by LockedUpNewb on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I bought my small stainless from an ebay seller - 'enjoy-12' - in late November.

Have not seen it yet, but tracking says it is in Los Angeles. Hopefully it will be here within the next week.

The slotted part of the cage - where it slips over the top of the ring - that looks like a sloppy fit that would allow the cage to move and float around, independent of the ring. I can see skin and hair getting pinched in there. Not good. I'll have to try and do something to make that more solid, or at the very least, maybe some liquid rubber dip to add a softer coating around the metal parts.

You can buy liquid rubber in a can at places like Harbor Freight, Lowes, Home Depot etc. It's usually a 10oz or 12oz tin can (roughly the same size as a coke or pepsi can). It comes in assorted colors - I like black. It's sealed when you buy it. You can dip wrench's or screw driver handles into it and then let them drip dry. It makes a roughly 1/16" thick coating of rubber. You can put another coat on in 24-48hrs and build up layers to make it thicker if needed. In addition to making rubber handles for screw drivers and hand wrench's, you can also dip plastic chastity devices in it, or use a small paint brush to spread it around sloppy fitting parts to take up a bit of the space. Sorta like making your own custom rubber bushing. The stuff works great.

I was not planning to insert the catheter. Looks painful. I ordered this device because my wife wanted me to try a smaller device. Hope it's not too small, because the one I have now (pics posted above) is just a little small when I'm flaccid, and definitely tight enough to be quite painful when I have a full erection. If the new stainless one is much tighter, I may not be able to wear it for more than a few hours without pain. Neither of us are into me being in a state of constant pain. She wants me confined and uncomfortable, but not in pain all the time.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

coffee wrote:Do you think it's real stainless steel?
Put a magnet on it. If it's really stainless, the magnet won't stick to it.
0 x
coffee

Post by coffee »

LockedUpNewb wrote:
coffee wrote:Do you think it's real stainless steel?
Put a magnet on it. If it's really stainless, the magnet won't stick to it.
I'm asking it because I don't own one and am contemplating buying one ;)
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

The cage in my opening post arrived today. It's real stainless, but it's junk. It's too small for me, but thats not why I say it's junk. I knew how big it was when I ordered it.

There is a really loose fit between the base ring and the slotted part on the cage. The pin system where the lock is attached is round and it should have a flat spot on one side so it goes all the way in. It allows the cage to move all around on the base ring and most of you can imagine the amount of pinching that goes on.

The weld quality is good. The catheter fitting is........... well...... no way I'm sticking that thing inside myself. I enjoy sounding when my wife is in the mood, so it's not that kind of fear. I have experience and enjoy it, but there's no way I'd insert that thing.

Even if I DID want to use the catheter, it looks damn near impossible to insert it. I see no other way than to have the cage fully on and locked, then try and move the opening of your penis in line with the hole in the end of the cage. Then insert it and turn the screw on the end to tighten it. It swivels, but I could see it easily getting turned when inside you. Also, the threaded female boss on the end of the cage is only about 3/16" thick, while the male threads on the catheter are about 3/8" long, so when you get it fully inserted and tightened up, there's almost 3/16" of thread sticking through into the cage. I don't think having 3/8" diameter course threads shoved into the tip of your penis is going to feel very good for very long.

Overall I got what I expected, but for $25 I couldn't resist. I was gonna throw it away and my wife convinced me to toss it on the work bench in the garage. She thinks I'll probably come up with a way to modify it for better fit..... because I've done that to 3 or 4 cages already. So, there's a shred of hope that I might be able to adjust it for better fit. I wish I owned a TIG welder. It would be so easy to weld another female threaded boss to the front and that would eliminate the part about threads inside the cage pressing on your penis. It would also be very easy to modify the connection where the cage connects to the base ring for a more solid fit that wouldn't create so much slop, that the slop led to pinching. But in the end, it's really too small for me.
0 x
gingers_sub

Post by gingers_sub »

I have that same cage but have not used the insert part.

Best device we have used.

Tried the CB2000 and 3000, both junk. And uncomfortable.

The device is solid, discreet and comfortable. I did notice a shortcoming with tne locking area being loose as mentioned above. I solved this problem by adding a copper washer under the locking pin. Tighened everything up and no pinching.

Been locked in it for about a month and a half straight last year and this year looks like it may become a permanent fixture.
0 x