Cut on head of penis?

For the gearheads in the audience
SissyEmily

Cut on head of penis?

Post by SissyEmily »

So, I am new to this particular device (the CB-6000). On my second day of wearing it I was noticing some uncomfortable pains, and realized I had a small, but painful cut on the head of my penis. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and if so how you resolved the issue...? It is obvious from the placement of the cut it was caused by the opening at the end of the cage, and I am assuming it is from getting hard, then going back to flaccid so many times.

Thank you all for any help you can offer.
0 x
RegularJoe

Re: Cut on head of penis?

Post by RegularJoe »

SissyEmily wrote:So, I am new to this particular device (the CB-6000). On my second day of wearing it I was noticing some uncomfortable pains, and realized I had a small, but painful cut on the head of my penis. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and if so how you resolved the issue...? It is obvious from the placement of the cut it was caused by the opening at the end of the cage, and I am assuming it is from getting hard, then going back to flaccid so many times.

Thank you all for any help you can offer.
Talk about words that evoke a strong visceral reaction! Never had a CB of any type, but once had a nasty bleeder on my tight nutsac from my KH's sharp nails. Freaked me out...though it probably wouldn't caused me to raise an eyebrow if it had been a knuckle scrape. Our 'manparts' are the center of our being...and loaded with nerve ends!
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

With the mass production of the CB series device, it's not uncommon to find a sharp edge here and there on them or a hole not the right size for a pin. You may have to take some very fine sandpaper and work on the edges of the opening at the end of the cage or other location. Just take your fingertip and gently rub over all the cut openings. Any sharp areas will be fairly obvious.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Keep the cage off while you're filling and sanding, give the cut time to heal. I'm currently free, sporting several cuts and abrasions- we got a little wild this weekend, I was extremely turned on and Mrs. Twisted was a bit rough with the caged toy.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

A while back, I had what I thought was a small cut, which turned out to have been a pinch wound, for lack of a better term, caused by a seam split on my Curve. The seam opened enough to catch my skin during a nocturnal erection, then closed on the skin. Ouch! The memory is still painful. Super glue fixed the seam split and time fixed the injury. Since then I have upgraded to a Jail Bird by Mature Metal. No problems now.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

When I was using a CB series I noticed the opening was sharper than I liked. I used an emery board that LRC had. With it, I has able to rock it back and forth around the slot. When I was done the slot was rounded and not square.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve