Discreet device

For the gearheads in the audience
wishingandhoping
Re: Discreet device

Post by wishingandhoping »

So far all has been good! Slight irritation but under some of my trousers it does not notice at all. Saying that though means I cannot wear most of my suits as the trousers are too tight!!
0 x
sdbaker

Post by sdbaker »

Hello.

A CB6000s is also very discrete... Keep in mind, YOU think EVERYONE is staring at your crotch... NOPE, they don't care... the are too busy thinking about their own PERV to bother with yours.

:)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

sdbaker wrote:Hello.

A CB6000s is also very discrete... Keep in mind, YOU think EVERYONE is staring at your crotch... NOPE, they don't care... the are too busy thinking about their own PERV to bother with yours.

:)
I had to get hubby to understand this... even if it is slightly there no one is looking at your crotch and if they are, they might get jealous or turned on thinking you have a big dick :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
wishingandhoping

RegularJoe wrote:Since a custom fitted device, like a MM Jail Bird, is designed to fit snugly around your flaccid penis, it is only about a 1/4" larger (the thickness of the larger bars) and is curved downward to hug your sac, it really doesn't appear...wearing your regular clothing, as anything unusual. Completely discrete.

I think as my wife gets more accustomed to my wearing my current model then she will be more understanding about a more permanent design like the Jail Bird.

Thank you for your input.
0 x
jackjack

Post by jackjack »

We are new to chastity but I must say that devices are more discreet than I thought they would be.
0 x
wishingandhoping

jackjack wrote:We are new to chastity but I must say that devices are more discreet than I thought they would be.
I bought a cheap Bon4 from ebay and that was huge under my trousers!!
0 x
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

Don't have one or ever wore one, but I heard the Holy Trainer device is very discreet. No man, to my knowledge has ever noticed mine, some women have and they just smile ;) obviously I think a custom made metal, such a a JB from Mature Metal probably the most discreet.
0 x
currently in a CB6000s