device questions

For the gearheads in the audience
wannabe

device questions

Post by wannabe »

I am somewhat new to chastity and just starting play with my wife. I cannot justify spending a lot of money on a device at this time, as we are just learning. Eventually , I would like to get a custom device if things progress well with the wife. I now have a couple of the inexpensive chinese devices , both stainless. One is slightly curved and about 3-1/2" long , the other is a spiral and about 2-3/4" or so long and smaller inside diameter. It is sometimes difficult to get into the smaller spiral cage unless I am totally flaccid and at my smallest. (I am a grower) When I attempt to get hard in either device, the cage sticks way out from my body. Is this common, or is the sizing wrong that permits this to happen? Most of my penis gets hard except for what is in the cage, which of course bulges out between the rings. Will a custom fitted device eliminate this? My wife seems to dislike the look of the cage sticking way out in front of me. Does anyone have any device suggestions without going full custom build for a newb?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: device questions

Post by locked4her55 »

Never had this problem but I started out using the plastic CB series devices. The advantage they have over the inexpensive Chinese is that you can adjust the base ring to fit what is best for you. It sounds like your base ring is too loose and thus is allowing the device to push away from your body when you attempt an erection.

If you didn't want the expense of a custom CD right now you could always purchase something that is a bit more adjustable or see if you could find a smaller base ring that would fit what you already have.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273