Higher security padlock for CB6000

For the gearheads in the audience
Carumbad

Higher security padlock for CB6000

Post by Carumbad »

Hello,
I have a CB6000 device which works well for me now that I've found the right combination of rings and spacers, however the problem is that I can easily pick the lock on it which ruins some of the mental aspect :-(

Does anyone know of a higher security padlock in the appropriate size which would be suitable?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Higher security padlock for CB6000

Post by TwistedMister »

Master Lock works for me.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Carumbad

Post by Carumbad »

TwistedMister wrote:Master Lock works for me.
I find these far too easy to pick unfortunately, that really ruins the mental aspect for me :-(
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Carumbad wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:Master Lock works for me.
I find these far too easy to pick unfortunately, that really ruins the mental aspect for me :-(
Either you are far better at picking locks than I am, or you are using the 'el cheapo' type.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Carumbad

Post by Carumbad »

TwistedMister wrote: Either you are far better at picking locks than I am, or you are using the 'el cheapo' type.
I'm using the standard lock which came with the CB6000 and I've also tried 3 different other 20mm locks including a Masterlock. They all seem to be 3 pin tumbler locks and they're all trivial to open with basic tools.
0 x
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Simple solution... stop trying. Seriously.

Enforced chastity is a mental game more than a physical game. In reality, there is not a device out there which can promise to be 100% secure. So the best way to make a CB-6000 secure is not to try picking the lock. Since you are new, I don't know if you are in a relationship with a KH or self chastised... if you have a KH, I suggest the numbered plastic locks with an adequate punishment for pre-release. If you are doing this for yourself and if you really can't stop yourself and want to be 100% sure the lock can't be opened, try loctite red.
0 x
Carumbad

Post by Carumbad »

Jedi wrote:Simple solution... stop trying. Seriously.
Hey,
I understand the suggestion and the plastic locks are my current preferred method, but there's a psychological aspect to the lock and key which can also be important for the key holders enjoyment.

Perhaps the plastic locks are the answer though :-)
0 x
Carumbad

Post by Carumbad »

I noticed that there are 4-pin locks available in a 20mm size. The supplied locks with the CBx000 series devices have all been 3 pin locks which are easier to open, 4-pins are at least a little harder.

Abus 65/20 is a good example. I've ordered a few different types to see if there's any I can't pick.

:-)
0 x
Carumbad

Post by Carumbad »

The Abus 65/20 arrived and I wasn't able to pick it. It's a four-pin lock of the same size as the 55/20 supplied with some of the chastity devices.

For me this heightens the mental aspect :-)
0 x