Locked4Xtine

Ordered my Steelworxx!

Post by Locked4Xtine »

So I ordered a custom Steelworxx.

Its a Braveheart tube...
http://steelworxx.de/Braveheart-36p.html
With a crossfire head...
http://steelworxx.de/Crossfire-33p.html

Hopefully it will be nice and breathable and still comfy.

Surpirsingly Dietmar suggested I take a 38mm diameter tube, altho my floppy diameter is between 33-37mm
I think this will be nice, I will hopefully be able to slip into and out of the tube without lube and have some nice room for when I get hard.

I went for a slightly shorter length than he suggested tho, he suggested 80mm which is only about 3mm less than the CB6000S i'm in.
I ordered 76mm, which is about 7mm shorter than the CB6000S, as I am normally 5-10mm away from filling it out.
Combined with the 38mm diameter I will hopefully still be comfy at night time.

Bit concerened about rings.

The CB6k ring I'm in is 45mm wide and 42mm tall. I ordered a 42mm round ring, which I hope is tight enough, but I also ordered a 41mm Anatomical ring too to see if I like it.
I may need to send it back to get a 40mm ring, but time will tell.

Got the comfort ring too

Didnt go for the intergrated lock altho i was tempted...it's pricey and i like the idea of emergency services being able to cut off a padlock rather than needing to destroy my device, should I ever find myself in hospital for whatever reason...

Will hopefully receive it within 2 weeks. Like a kid at christmas!
0 x
dutchbound1

Re: Ordered my Steelworxx!

Post by dutchbound1 »

Excellent - congratulations! I ordered my Steelheart on Jan 9th and I can't wait for it to get here. My setup is similar to Thumper's, with the PA fixing.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

That sounds about right on the ring size. I believe my cb-6000s ring was 45mm and I'm very comfortable in my 42mm Steelworxx ring. I have a 43mm, too, but haven't worn it much in the colder weather...maybe in the summer.

Your length sounds short to me. I pretty much filled the 6000s, and went with 89mm for my Steelheart, and it's just about perfect. Remember, with the Steelworxx devices you measure overall length, end to end along the top of the penis.

I have, and like the comfort ring. Also love the integrated lock, very low profile :). Excellent device!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

Locked4Xtine wrote: Will hopefully receive it within 2 weeks. Like a kid at christmas!
Congratulations. It sounds like it will be interesting, please post a picture once it arrives. Speaking of arriving, it is unlikely to be there in two weeks, that would be pretty quick.

That length sounds pretty good to me if you are in a CB6000s now. I have an 80mm length steelheart and I am pretty sure it is longer than the CB6000s. Having the extra diameter will help too. At 80mm it is still pretty easy to keep concealed under clothing too.

The 42mm ring will be quite a bit smaller than the 45mm x 42mm ring you have now. I did the math on the difference in area one time and 1mm difference is pretty significant, especially once you start to get close to the limit.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Atone wrote: At 80mm it is still pretty easy to keep concealed under clothing too.
Mine is 89mm, and is not detectable in anything I wear. I'm in jeans most of the time. Conceals better than I expected. It is less obvious than my cb-6000s, which also concealed well.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

danj wrote:That sounds about right on the ring size. I believe my cb-6000s ring was 45mm and I'm very comfortable in my 42mm Steelworxx ring. I have a 43mm, too, but haven't worn it much in the colder weather...maybe in the summer.

Your length sounds short to me. I pretty much filled the 6000s, and went with 89mm for my Steelheart, and it's just about perfect. Remember, with the Steelworxx devices you measure overall length, end to end along the top of the penis.

I have, and like the comfort ring. Also love the integrated lock, very low profile :). Excellent device!
well im happy to hear the 42mm ring will probably work out then.

Re: the length, i know its no way to judge, but Thumper's floppy cock looks longer than mine, and he squeezes that and his PA into a 70mm tube, so i figured I can manage 76mm, hope im right.

What size spacer did u use on the CB? cos im on the smallest. As far as I can tell, the total length is around 80-83mm, and altho i occasionally fill it up, im normally 5-10mm away. The diameter on the CB6k is much smaller too,altho the helmet on the CB is huge, unlike the Steelworxx...

May take getting used to at night time, or i'll just make sure my bladder is dry before i sleep each night (some nights i like drinking lots to make sure i get a raging morning wood...dunno i like it sometimes :mrgreen: )

and i'll post pics once its here, sure. I think it'll look cool

Dietmar said it wud take 2 weeks and i he got the money on tuesday, shipping will be to the UK rather than US so i'm hoping it will get here by the time my GF is back from hong kong.
this will be my longest lock up at 3 weeks, which may end up longer if she likes the new Cross-Heart!
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Locked4Xtine wrote:
Re: the length, i know its no way to judge, but Thumper's floppy cock looks longer than mine, and he squeezes that and his PA into a 70mm tube, so i figured I can manage 76mm, hope im right.

What size spacer did u use on the CB? cos im on the smallest. As far as I can tell, the total length is around 80-83mm, and altho i occasionally fill it up, im normally 5-10mm away. The diameter on the CB6k is much smaller too,altho the helmet on the CB is huge, unlike the Steelworxx...
I used the 2nd to smallest spacer on my CB. I was maybe 1 or 2mm from filling the tube on the cb-6000s when using that spacer. I filled it 100% if I used the smallest spacer...just a bit too tight. I took about a week's worth of flaccid length measurements before I ordered my Steelheart, I came up with 3.25" - 3.5" (roughly 82- 89mm). You might take a look at a Steelworxx Steelheart Questions thread I started back when I was figuring this all out last fall. Lot of good info from some experienced Steelworxx device owners...

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9495
0 x
-Dan

Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

Well at 38mm diameter, if I ordered an 80mm tube I reckon it would have felt cavernous 80% of the time, and the steelworxx looks harder to pee out of if not lined up properly.
U might be right and it might be less comfy at night but will be more practical for the day time than a big steel bucket over my cock!
I'm hoping that extra diameter makes all the difference!

Will give a review once I've worn it
0 x
rympedymp

Post by rympedymp »

Thank you very much for writing about your considerations when ordering your device from Steelworxx. It was very useful to us. We have just placed our order for a Revenge.

I have done several measuring just to be sure of the the right size for the order. I ordered a 38 mm tube, leaving 3-4 mm space, as my experience from CB 6000 says, that it is better for me having space when wearing the device for a longer period of time. I left 5 mm space for the length, and the same size ring as I use when wearing the CB 6000.

We are also looking forward to receiving the package from Germany.
0 x
Current chastity device: Steelworxx Revenge.
Also owns: CB 6000.
tripptucker

Post by tripptucker »

I think we may have been ordering at about the same time. I also ordered a Steelworxx on Friday 1/20. I ordered a Steelheart with some additional A rings - I've read too many stories about people having to send them back. I am a little afraid after having spent so much previously on a Mistress Lori's that simply did not work for us. I've been encouraged by the reviews I've read here and elsewhere though.

Tripp
0 x
Tripp Tucker
Seattle, WA