Oh wow!

For the gearheads in the audience
KHEmmi
Oh wow!

Post by KHEmmi »

Oh wow. Indeed.

I thought Herbs and I had done loads of research and found all we needed to find.
Then we were told that what we had wasn't the best choice and we maybe we should look at a Cobra. Either a Nano or a Nub,
So we did, and Oh, wow!

I couldn't believe the Nub could be used, even if it was possible to get it on in the first place.
Then it arrived in the post and I saw it for the first time, in real life, and let out another “Oh wow”.
And yet another when I first saw Herb's wearing it.

I don't think there's ever been a period in my life with a higher concentration of “Oh wow” moments as since we started this journey.

And now, I've just been directed towards a website called ternence.net and found a whole new Aladin's cave of new (to me) devices.
Including one that has two parallel bars as the bottom half of the ring. How does that work? How does he put it on?
Learning that the ring goes on first as normal, and then the second bar fixes onto the front, trapping his balls in the gap caused another 'Oh wow'.

I don't think it would work for Herbs, because he doesn't hang low enough I think. But then again, I never thought he'd get into the Nub and it turned out to be completely comfortable for him.

Continuing my research into metal cages.
Not that there's anything wrong with the 3D Cobra Nub. It's damn near perfect in fact.
My concerns about difficulty in keeping it clean don't seem justified as it's been fine.
But metal might be easier to keep clean for longer and I understand it's more secure too.

Oh wow.
4 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Mr Pickle
Re: Oh wow!

Post by Mr Pickle »

And there goes the unstoppable Lady @KHEmmi setting the bar again.

Oh Wows! all round I think.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Decided that the dual bar style would probably work on Herbi after all.
I'd forgotten to take into account how high up behind the scrotum the ring actually sits.
The front bar being level with the bottom of the ring would, I think, be fine.
2 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Of course Herbi fits the cage with scrotum bar.
This ensures that the cage stays in place even better and pushes the balls back a bit.
And a metal armor looks nicer and tougher for his knight.
1 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

waki86 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:52 am Of course Herbi fits the cage with scrotum bar.
This ensures that the cage stays in place even better and pushes the balls back a bit.
And a metal armor looks nicer and tougher for his knight.
I think I can see that now, waki.
When I looked at the pictures online though, it just didn't look right.
Having taken a better look at his current ring, I can see how it would work after all.

Not that I'm necessarily thinking of buying one, but I was intrigued to discover them. Curious about how it would work. Or if it would.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Some of the designs look impossible to wear and even the forum can't work them out. Then someone gets one and it just works.
When the inverted cage came in the market there was a lot of discussion about whether it was even possible to wear one? @waki86 sorted that one out and apparently had no problem with it.
I think the general line is. Even the "No.. I couldn't". Becomes the "Hmm. Actually. He has no trouble with it. Now it looks fun".
I think there should be a general modeling of these designs, just so people can see how they work.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:56 am I think there should be a general modeling of these designs, just so people can see how they work.
Good idea!

I would like to see one of those "double bar" things in place.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

KHEmmi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:02 am
Mr Pickle wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:56 am I think there should be a general modeling of these designs, just so people can see how they work.
Good idea!

I would like to see one of those "double bar" things in place.
Cant display what I haven't got sorry.

OK Caged underlings. A keyholders request. Who is wearing one of these double ball bar things? Come on. Own up.
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Who is wearing one of these double ball bar things?
I've been tempted to make up something like this for my own cage, partly to help keep it in place during the summer when the heat makes things, umm, loosen up.

The only thing is that I wonder how comfortable it would be in a colder air conditioned room, and how safe it would be with my physically active lifestyle.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:07 am
Who is wearing one of these double ball bar things?
I've been tempted to make up something like this for my own cage, partly to help keep it in place during the summer when the heat makes things, umm, loosen up.

The only thing is that I wonder how comfortable it would be in a colder air conditioned room, and how safe it would be with my physically active lifestyle.
Cant wait to find out Tom 👍
1 x