The Science of Chastity (thanks Kelmag)

Living the real life under lock and key
davidphd1866

The Science of Chastity (thanks Kelmag)

Post by davidphd1866 »

Dear Group,

I took the liberty of passing along kelmag's excellent blog entry about the Science of Chastity to the site Reuniting.info Kelmag actually references that site a couple of times in his blog, so I am sure he is familar with it.

What MAY be of interest to our group here is how others may react to a very thoughtfully written blog entry about the science behind male chastity.

The owner of the Reuniting site LOVED kelmag's entry and she requested that I post it in her site.

Again, thanks to kelmag (and Dev for pointing it out to me) for the effort.

It would appear the appeal of chastity is growing in the mainstream.

David
0 x
Dev

Re: The Science of Chastity (thanks Kelmag)

Post by Dev »

I went to this site which is a little odd to navigate. Can you give a link where you posted the link to Kelmag's blog so we can see the comments? Thanks,

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

I will Dev. But like you point out, I think it will be better to accumulate a few comments before sharing the link. If I do so now, you will only see my copy/pasted post.

If I can, I may just copy/paste any relevant responses directly to our group here if that is more convenient.

BTW, your suggestion that I read kelmag's post was of terrific value to me. Thank you thank you thank you.

David
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I am blushing a little bit with all these thanks :) . I thought it was a good article and bookmarked it the first time I read it. Kelmag is a member here but hasn't posted in a while. Hopefully he'll drop in and see how much you appreciated his research. I am sure it will make his day.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

I am just head over heals that our group exists. Serious adults talking about a fun kink in a responsible way.......VERY refreshing and I am grateful to you all for getting it going.
0 x