Penetrative sex (Strapon sex)

Living the real life under lock and key

Penetrative sex (Strapon sex)

Postby Jimi123 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Just a quickie note. I tried one of our harnesses (One made for women) and found the "Vaginal" opening is perfectly positioned for the Curve to stick out. Anyway, if your wife / gf craves some penetrative sex you may not need to be unlocked to do so! - Jimi
Jimi123

Re: Penetrative sex (Strapon sex)

Postby Tom Allen » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Jimi123 wrote:Anyway, if your wife / gf craves some penetrative sex you may not need to be unlocked to do so! - Jimi

Really? Whoever would have guessed?

Jimi, just a note about that. Some harnesses just aren't strong enough for continued use because they dont' have enough support around the area that holds the dildo. I don't know what you have, but you might want to look at a 2-strap style harness that holds the dildo with a metal ring, and has a strap for each thigh. You can snug it up pretty tightly and not worry about it moving.

I happen to think that the Terra Firma is particularly well suited for this, but there are similar styles that are probably just as good.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Postby Tutor » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:07 pm

I want to know why the model in the "Terra Firma" page of the Stockroom isn't on the "Women I'd let lock me up" postings... geezzz... lol
Tutor
Tutor

Postby Jimi123 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm

I wish I remember which one this is. Asian Leather maybe? But not a cheap one and very well made. We have (cough) used it for many years and its not gathering dust! ;)
Jimi123

Return to General Chastity Chat