Strap-ons...

Living the real life under lock and key
fonetik2003

Re: Strap-ons...

Post by fonetik2003 »

I actually have something like that in my wish list over at XR. Perhaps I should go ahead and buy it when I upgrade my enema kit later next month!
0 x
dogmojo

Post by dogmojo »

my husband loves butt stuff, but i personally don't like the idea of plowing him from behind with a strap-on. makes me feel too dominant which isn't really my style. if he wants anal play, we revert to using butt plugs. i can get really intimate with him and really see his face up close as i reach back and slowly insert the toy into him. we have a butt load (pun intended) of butt plugs from Blissful Cherry for anyone curious where we get our supply ;)
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Not for now, and not so much a strap-on as a cock sheath. The damn thing doesn't fit Bear - one more reason to lose weight, haha. It's this thing over here: https://bad-dragon.com/products/magnussheath and Bear really loves the idea of plowing me with that knot, because sensations and my reaction to the intensity of it all.
If and when that thing fits and we use it, I'll be sure to post about it. :)
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Schnoff wrote: If and when that thing fits and we use it, I'll be sure to post about it. :)
Does it count as bestiality if it's an imaginary animal?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> Does it count as bestiality if it's an imaginary animal?

Hah! And no. Overall, I am seeing more of these kind of "fantasy dongs" out there now, not just Bad Dragon. I think for a lot of folk it's about the sensation, not about what animal it might be loosely patterned after. I know that's true for me. I like the intensity of those dongs; I don't imagine myself being fucked by some kind of animal.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Farmerbrowne1

Post by Farmerbrowne1 »

How do you guys uh keep it clean down there? I find there are still bits of matter after she pegs me
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

An enema before (not too deep incidentally or it can have the reverse effect) and lots of lube during tends to help but isn’t foolproof. i also find having MsM use a condom on the strap-on makes it smoother and less likely to stay dirty AND it’s an easy way to do a basic clean by removing the condom !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom Allen wrote:
Schnoff wrote: If and when that thing fits and we use it, I'll be sure to post about it. :)
Does it count as bestiality if it's an imaginary animal?
Just imagine it counting.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Just purchased our first strap-on along with a starter set of plugs. Definitely going to need to work my way up to being pegged but definitely on my want list.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My wife is never going to peg me, and I’ve given up on that.

But the other way around ... we have a thick sheath, and when she’s a little tipsy, she likes for me to put that on and really take her. It’s soft enough that it doesn’t really add much girth, but kills 95% of the feeling for me. That amount of sensation, combined with experiencing her pleasure, is enough to keep me raging but not enough for consistent edges. That being said, when I’m really going at it, and she’s really enjoying it, there have been some edges that way.

There was one time, when the cage was on, she put a dildo that we have on my pubic bone, and rode it. That was amazing. She was kissing me passionately, and riding the dildo, and clearly enjoying herself (ouch, cage tightening just remembering). That experience makes me really want to get an actual harness and see if she’s game. I’m not sure about the presentation, though. It’ll have to be timed correctly, and that’s a hard nut to crack sometimes.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.