chastity games

Living the real life under lock and key
EDAS

Re: chastity games

Post by EDAS »

When you let him out for pleasure, I presume you mean that he is allowed to penetrate you. I also presume that, while he may be allowed to penetrate you, he is not allowed to ejaculate. Is this correct?
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

When we started this, I thought for sure that I was going to need games of some sort to help me determine lock up times and when he could cum. That never happened. I actually don't want to be tied down to a concrete date, because if I am not in the mood when that date on the calendar rolls around, I will feel like I am the one breaking the rules by not unlocking him or letting him cum. I know that he isn't going to cum before X date, but that is it. I really enjoy when he has an orgasm, so I want to make sure I am in the right mood and the correct state of mind to ensure that we both enjoy that day. What has happened is we were half hour into playing, and I say "you can cum". Totally took him by surprise.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I have been looking at ideas that would give the chance for longer lock-up periods without my wife having to think about it much but there be a chance for release too.

I have seen some ideas but thought of this one:

Could use anything, but my idea has marbles.

For each week in chastity one black marble (for me that would start with 4) usually run ~4 weeks in.

For the chance to get out, add one white marble.

Put in a bag and blind pick one. If black - stay in, if white- release.

Now if black, the next week, add one black and one white. 5:2 and pick.. No white.. Next week add both again.. 6:3 and so on... 7:4, 8:5, 9:6, 10,7, 11:6, 12:7, 13:8, 14;9, so the odds increase in time.

However if a week is skipped, black marbles are added per week and only one white. So skip three weeks: 7:2. No need for "her" to think about much. Just simple and can't cheat if the right amount is in.

I think I might offer this idea up at Christmas if things are going well.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Belle wrote:I actually don't want to be tied down to a concrete date, because if I am not in the mood when that date on the calendar rolls around, I will feel like I am the one breaking the rules by not unlocking him or letting him cum.
This is certainly the case with my wife, which is why the only rule we have is that I stay locked and/or do not have a release until she says so. That makes it very uncomplicated and easy to remember.

We stay away from games because that implies rules. Neither of us like to keep track of rules. I will admit that there is a titillating factor in playing those games, so we might explore that later.

If we use dice, then the dice decides and not her. She totally wants to be the one to decide. If she ever gets indecisive, she'll flip a coin, I reckon.
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

this is one of my earlier posts

Playing with 1 dice throw the dice and the number rolled equals the list below
1 = sex, me allowed to orgasm
2 = vibrator on KH
3 = oral on KH
4 = massage on KH
5 = KH plays and teases me, but I am NOT allowed to cum
6 = Bonus round roll again to spin the following more adventurous outcomes

1 = bondage KH on me, her choice if I am allowed orgasm
2 = bondage me on KH
3 = sex in sex swing her choice if I am allowed to orgasm. If allowed to orgasm I must lick her pussy clean
4 = masturbation, toss a coin to see who is to masturbate in front of the other person
5 = personal dare, toss a coin to see who creates the dare for the other person, no limitations (nude run etc or sexual act, eg her on me with strap on)
6 = public sex, her choice in the car, back yard, park, shopping center toilet etc

NOTE - Dice are rolled the day prior to play
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

We decided on a very simple game to play. My wife wanted to take some of the pressure off her in making a decision on when to let me out. This is what she came up with.

She took 31 round discs, the size of checker pieces. She labeled each 1 to 31. When I am put back in my Jailbird I am allowed to reach into the bag and pull out one disc. If lets say the date is October 16th and I pull out a disc numbered 10 then I will be locked until November 10th. I then get to pull from another bag with only 12 discs in it. In this bag she has placed on each disc a different saying. Example: one might say [+10] which adds 10 days to my lockup, or now November 20th. Another would say [-5] to subtract 5 days from my lockup, or now November 5th. Some say nothing which means I am let out on the 10th

Now to answer the question about will I be released on November 10th? In most cases I would say yes. If she "has her friend" them I am to wait till it passes. If it turns out that we are extremely busy that day or she just isn't in the mood, than it doesn't happen. Release does come though within a few days and I'm ok with this cause she is in charge.

Now if on November 16th I reach in and pull out a 31 then I will have to wait till the next month that has 31 days or in this case December 31st.

My odds go down in February. :lol: :o :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
qx4

Post by qx4 »

0 x
qx4