Jimi's new life in the Curve

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Re: Jimi's new life in the Curve

Post by Jimi123 »

mikecb wrote:*waves smelling salts under his own nose*

Congratulations, Jimi! :-)

Yes, you may find that you can fit into the smaller rings over time. It takes a little while for the balls to atrophy and the nerves to die, then it's easy! :lol:

Seriously though, congratulations on making the leap. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. As many of us have said, if it doesn't work out the way you've been hoping, just take the darn thing off!

Have fun!
mikecb
Ha!
Thanks Mike. I always liked your tagline. Chastity NOT celibacy! I'm at least 100% sure I don't want celibacy!

Ok, the first time in the curve I almost thought that WAS how it works. (Atophy and nerves dying) Rereading thumpers CB6000 hints helped (Baby oil on the ring)
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

The Curve was changed so that the parts for the other devices all work with it. No more hinged ring. *If you buy it from Kept for her anyway? The Ring is split now. Solid ones? Uh... Trying to imagine getting into that???

Yes, whoever clicks this on and goes all day (Never mind weeks) must either be totally full of crap, super not endowed or really really digs pain.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Jimi123 wrote:The Curve was changed so that the parts for the other devices all work with it. No more hinged ring. *If you buy it from Kept for her anyway? The Ring is split now. Solid ones? Uh... Trying to imagine getting into that???
Yup, the hinged ring was a mistake. From what you're describing, sounds like the 6000 ring system - goes together like a puzzle? You get into the solid ring somewhat like your pants - one nut at a time.
Jimi123 wrote:Yes, whoever clicks this on and goes all day (Never mind weeks) must either be totally full of crap, super not endowed or really really digs pain.
I'll go with door #1 ;)

Having fun?
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Fun. You have to remember I'm still pretty terrified where this goes... :?
Ahh? Well I think its going pretty well. The first time in was mostly just "How is supposed to fit?!" The second time was better (ReReading the CB6000 tips helped) The third time better yet. Baby oil better then lotion I think.

I tried a shorter spacer. That actually worked but the next smaller ring? Not even close. I think If the rings were larger this would work better but... What can you do.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Jimi123 wrote:Fun. You have to remember I'm still pretty terrified where this goes... :?
Ahh? Well I think its going pretty well. The first time in was mostly just "How is supposed to fit?!" The second time was better (ReReading the CB6000 tips helped) The third time better yet. Baby oil better then lotion I think.

I tried a shorter spacer. That actually worked but the next smaller ring? Not even close. I think If the rings were larger this would work better but... What can you do.
From your descriptions of your experiences I'm thinking you may be larger than most. The Curve is the largest of the CB line at 3 3/4" long and 1 1/2" diameter. I consider myself to be average but I was lost in the CB 6000 and bought the CB 6000s which at 2 1/2" long and 1 3/8" diameter feels fine. I would suggest replacing the baby oil with silicone lube.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Jimi123 wrote: Yes, whoever clicks this on and goes all day (Never mind weeks) must either be totally full of crap, super not endowed or really really digs pain.
I wouldn't make such generalized assumptions just based on your experience.

I put my CB-3000 on the first day and wore it that day and night without problem, taking it off in the morning to go to work. I wasn't ready to wear it to work but did wear it for 16 hours a day for the first 4 days and then for 72 hours straight that weekend. After another week of that I couldn't stand the thought of not wearing it and have been in it or a jailbird full time ever since.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote:
Jimi123 wrote: Yes, whoever clicks this on and goes all day (Never mind weeks) must either be totally full of crap, super not endowed or really really digs pain.
I wouldn't make such generalized assumptions just based on your experience.

-A
Thanks for that. Similar experience here---Ab's been in one device or another more or less continuously since August 16th. The first one did get uncomfortable since it was big and heavy; once he switched to the CB6000s, no complaints of discomfort at all, just cleaning issues, and those have disappeared completely with the Jailbird.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Sorry, I didn't mean to hit a nerve. The first time inside the Curve was really uncomfortable. Diameter of the tube and the ring are the main issues. Wearing it longer seems to help but its just hours now. Silicone lube! Ok, thats one thing we don't have in the toybox. We ahh (cough) have too many silicone toys.
:oops:
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Jimi123 wrote:Sorry, I didn't mean to hit a nerve.
Everyone has different experiences. Just because they aren't the same as yours doesn't mean they didn't happen. I think everyone has been very accepting of your journey and never suggested that you were not sincere.

Your comment struck me as not accepting what others were experiencing. It may not sound like *your* reality but I can assure you it is their reality (in most cases).

It's all good.

-A
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Yes, I imagine there are many different experiences and people are very different downstairs. From showering in several large locker rooms I can think of several gents who were very (cough) well endowed that I don't think would never fit into the curve. I my case I am concerned about it being just a tad too small.

I wrote a quick "help" email to keptforher and they suggested I use some silicone lube which I picked up today at the local adult store.
0 x