"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Fullrubbergimp

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Fullrubbergimp »

Hello All.

Newbie here; fullrubbergimp. I'm real, not a robot!

I'm a gay guy, 46, based in Cheshire in the UK.

I've been dabbling with chastity for a year or so and have been through phases with it. I've tried several devices. I've made a few contacts too.

However, I want to step it up a gear now and hope this site will be a useful resource.

Cheers All.
Fullrubbergimp
0 x
Branx911

Post by Branx911 »

Hello,

New to the Chastity world. My wife and I ordered a cage about 5 years ago for random nightly play but left it sit in a drawer until 5 days ago when we decided that I should probably be wearing it full time(as I have since then). So far we have both been loving it.
0 x
lcked

Post by lcked »

Hi All,

I'm been married for 10 years and we have tried chastity and orgasm denial on and off before. Trying a more serious attempt this time, permanent chastity with breaks for cleaning and playing. Looking forward to learning about chastity and orgasm denial in more depth from the more experienced members on this board.

-- lcked
0 x
Currently wearing CB 6000
nkstokp

Post by nkstokp »

What am I doing, getting locket up by my own wife?
Anyway: I just need to share and discuss with other people about chastity. ;) Btw; Sry for stupid username :D
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Hi All,

I'm so glad to be here in this more vanilla world kink. :)

My wife and I (Tullygirl)) have been married for 25 years and have enjoyed an active, loving, and slightly kinky sex life throughout. Like every lasting marriage, we've had our fair share of dips and bumps along the road, but she's really a great lover, a fabulous human being and an incredible friend.

Sex has always been controlled by Tullygirl, with mere suggestions from me. She is a very strong, self-advocating person and no one gets through her door unless she wants you in. That said, with me around, she has had mercy on a begger now and again.

I've been fascinated with orgasm denial and chastity for a while; Tullygirl played along as sub to that some years back, but her strong nature didn't allow it to continue. She took denial as a personal affront and would become angry. It wasn't until recently that I proposed that we switch those roles around. And so here we are, finally admitting to reality. She's in command of my sexuality just as always.

Thanks for a place to learn and talk about this very private lifestyle,
Tullyboy (I suspect that Tullygirl will join soon as the keyholder)
0 x
Tullygirl

Post by Tullygirl »

Hi there. I am a soon to be keyholder for my husband who has expressed interest in male chastity. I am not as sure about it, but willing to go along and see how things work out. I would be interested in the keyholders forum.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about the delay in approvals due to circumstances beyond my control.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Thank you, TM! I sent you a private message, but it appears that maybe I’m not allowed to do that yet?
0 x
cordsagger

Post by cordsagger »

Hi everyone! Just making my first introduction post here. I'm a 33 yearold gay guy from NJ and I am finally exploring chastity (among other fetishes). I started I guess back in July or August being self-locked on and off, but I've had a keyholder for a little over a month now and have been kept locked constantly except to clean. I hope to meet other locked guys here on the forum, and learn as much as I can about this big new world of chastity.
0 x
cagedbyher

Post by cagedbyher »

Hello, just joined. I'm locked in a metal jailbird and have been locked 24/7 for 17 months. My wife is my key holder.
0 x