"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityrandy

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by chastityrandy »

Hi! I have AB+ blood - lol. I've been married for 27 years to a woman I love completely. I've been holding my submissive yearnings silent for most of our marriage and unfortunately my recent disclosure to her that I would like to be sexually submissive to her hasn't exactly been received with tremendous acceptance. None-the-less she has told me to go ahead and purchase a chastity device if that's what I desire. It's been frustrating to be totally in love with her and fully compatible with the exception of sex. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a journey that will work - although she has been pretty silent since I explained to her what I want and why.

We shall see.
0 x
emily_xdress

Post by emily_xdress »

Hi. :)

I'm a mid-40s cross dresser who lives near Boston. (What a week we had last week.) I've long had fantasies of being kept in chastity but I haven't been able to find a partner to do this with. I have a g/f, but she's unfortunately vanilla. At least she's (1) on-board with the cross dressing and (2) we have an open relationship so I'm welcome to fulfil my need to be dominated elsewhere.

At one point I bought a CB2000, while I was dating a dominant woman long distance, some years ago. I thought I'd see how well it worked and then bring up the subject of chastity play. Unfortunately it didn't work well at all--I could never get the right combo of rings and spacers and so on, so it ended up in a drawer. Since then I've been reluctant to try out other devices for fear of sinking money into Something Else that didn't work, especially since I'm not dating anyone other than my g/f right now.

Anyway, pleasure to meet you all!
0 x
firedog09

Post by firedog09 »

Hello guys !!

I just wanted to introduce myself and talk a little bit about what I have going on I'm a 26 year old guy. I live in new mexico S western side. I enjoy my job in the oil field, I enjoy my wife of 4 years and my 2 step kids, I'm interested in A variety of things and recently in male chastity. We had lost a bit of sexual fire with the wife, so we spiced it w some toys n things and now chastity to control my masturbating, increase our trust and communication and also because I been curious to the lifestyle. I have purchased a CB6Ks and that what I'm starting with.

I hope I get to know good people who are as much into the lifestyle as I hope I'll be one day.
0 x
cinders

Post by cinders »

Hi everybody cinders here ! Nickname given me by my wife. As you can see I,m not a spammer just a domestic servant kept in 24/7. That is after many false starts. Currently in a s/s spiral that she alternates with a Bon4 for healing then back to metal after 2-3 days. We both love the lifestyle.
0 x
lockedforherblog

Post by lockedforherblog »

Hi!

TomVanAllen suggested I registered here. On Reddit, my user account is lockedforher but that was taken here so I added "blog" at the end (same as for wordpress.com)

Thanks!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

lockedforherblog wrote:Hi!

TomVanAllen suggested I registered here. On Reddit, my user account is lockedforher but that was taken here so I added "blog" at the end (same as for wordpress.com)

Thanks!
Bloggers! Effing bunch of attention whores, if you ask me...
0 x
ejpsub

Post by ejpsub »

Hi All

ejpsub here. Mid 40's, married with children, and have been exploring the sub life for several years. My wife is in the process of figuring out how far She want to go in the process of becoming my Domme. Today we recieve our Lori's tube and after a number of attempts finally got it locked on (first chastity devise incorporating a piercing). So far so good.
0 x
tiresias

Post by tiresias »

Hello world! Hello "hello world" thread!

Happily-married 32-year-old genderqueer dude. (Short answer: "male." Long answer: "holy fuck, that's complicated.") I guess my wife would be my keyholder, but we're too broke to own anything with keys. I solemnly swear I am not a spambot.
0 x
cbee

Post by cbee »

When I was about 20 years old I read an article about a chastity belt in a magazine, and I had to make this belt in male version for my selves. I have made several belts since. This was many years before the internet came along. I have experimented a lot over the years and have got some experience.
0 x
Kleebes

Post by Kleebes »

Howdy folks! I'm in the process of introducing chastity to my loving fiancé, but knowing that she is pretty anti-kink, I'm taking I really, really slow. I know that in time she'll love it - if I'm mindful of her perspective that is... All the good people here have been really helpful while I've been lurking, and now that I'm ready to take the plunge I figured it is a good time to say hello and thanks!
0 x