"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
samischaste

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by samischaste »

I have just bought a CB6000 and started wearing it a couple of days ago. I have joined the forum so that I can get helpful answers to my probably rather stupid questions. :oops:
0 x
The only thing I know is that I know nothing - Socrates and Samischaste
samischaste

Washing routine while wearing

Post by samischaste »

:roll: Not sure where to post this question but as this forum seems to be for general chastity chat I would appreciate advice on personal hygiene while locked in. I plan to remove it once week for a thorough cleaning (of me and the device) but not sure what I should be doing on a daily basis. Elsewhere I have read about using a fine nozzle squeezy wash bottle. Is that a good idea and can anyone send me a link to such a bottle? Any other washing suggestions gladly received :?
0 x
The only thing I know is that I know nothing - Socrates and Samischaste
thechastenedhusband

Post by thechastenedhusband »

I'm not a spammy scum! :lol:

I'm a 42yo UK male, been exploring chastity with a (very) vanilla wife, she's been taking her time getting in to the 'role'. It's been a mixed road so far, I was guilty of topping from the bottom, now she's very much making sure I stay bottom! We've been into keeping me chaste for the last couple of years now.

Although I'm not locked up at the moment, I am chaste by honour. I recently got a prince albert which is healing pretty well, almost ready to start stretching. I've had difficulty with balltrap cages causing my skin to tear in one particular painful spot - this has been the main reason we've had to stop. I'm aiming to get something like the Steelworxx Jacket 2 which is an interesting take on a ringless design, and one many people with PA piercings seem to swear by.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions about this and similar designs.
0 x
Currently unlocked, with honour to my wife who has not set any time or duration.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Washing routine while wearing

Post by TwistedMister »

samischaste wrote::roll: Not sure where to post this question but as this forum seems to be for general chastity chat I would appreciate advice on personal hygiene while locked in. I plan to remove it once week for a thorough cleaning (of me and the device) but not sure what I should be doing on a daily basis. Elsewhere I have read about using a fine nozzle squeezy wash bottle. Is that a good idea and can anyone send me a link to such a bottle? Any other washing suggestions gladly received :?
It should be in a different thread, but...

I have the CB-3000 and have found that removal is not strictly necessary. A daily shower using liquid soap squirted into the cage and swished around with a finger poked in through the ring works quite well, followed up with a good spray from a hand-held showerhead that has multiple spray options which includes a high-pressure stream. Using this method I can go for months (really, indefinitely) without removal and still be hygienic and odor free.

There are several caveats to this method: you must be completely unaroused to start off (obviously?) in order to get a finger inside; if you become aroused during the process you must return to the flaccid state in order to rinse; you should avoid spraying the high-pressure stream directly into the urethra unless you *want* to get your bladder filled from the outside...which is not necessarily recommended, especially if you have your water heater turned to a low setting (in an effort to conserve energy) which is below 136*F...a setting under 136 may allow bacteria to grow inside the water heater tank and you DO NOT want to be introducing foreign bacteria to your bladder/urethra,which could possibly result in a urinary-tract infection. A UTI is most definitely not a fun experience, and can even be deadly (in extreme cases) if left untreated.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mashrubb

Post by Mashrubb »

Hello world. Glad to join this forum. This site is very informative for the chastity so I thought I should register. I look forward to posting my first threads here.
Till next time

Max
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Tullygirl wrote:Hi there. I am a soon to be keyholder for my husband who has expressed interest in male chastity. I am not as sure about it, but willing to go along and see how things work out. I would be interested in the keyholders forum.
You'll enjoy it!!
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Barkis wrote:
Wow, can't wait to hear about this one.
When I have some time, I might post some more detail about how it all began...
A perfect place to start a "Journey" blog! -- anxiously awaiting your story...
0 x
curiouscaged

Post by curiouscaged »

Hey, everybody. I introduced myself elsewhere, but figured I’d do it here, too. I’m very new to the world of male chastity and my wife and I are still figuring it out. At this point, it’s hard to say if it will be a lasting element of our sex life, but I really hope it is. I really enjoy it.
Anyway, feel free to reach out. I’d love to get advice from other married folks. Thanks.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Hi there, posting to show I'm a real person but also to say a bit about myself.

Up until six months ago I had kinks that were rarely allowed out or kept totally private. I've always wanted to be submissive sexually but my wife never showed interest in taking the lead.Earlier this year I discovered the world of denial/tease/chastity and immediately knew this is what I wanted.

At first, I kept things to myself, using web and edging sites, until I found the courage to share the whole thing with my wife - who was frankly unimpressed. I talked her into giving domination a try and that was a disaster - it's not who she is and she was deeply unhappy to have this pressure put on her.

Going back to the drawing board I devised ways of achieving my aims without pressuring her, which basically involved keeping her apprised of what I was doing but without pressuring her to participate. My first challenge was to throw dice to see which of a series of dates would be my next orgasm - and got a two-month session (second longest option). I assured my OH that her pleasures would not be curtailed, and brought up the issue of household chores, which I wanted to incorporate.

She was OK with the denial though she didn't really understand it, but took to the chores part enthusiastically. I now do my own ironing, vacuum the house, keep myself "manscaped" and keep the kitchen tidy, all in enforced nudity. I love it and so does she.

Her one caveat is that she didn't want me in a cage. But a couple of weeks later she thought a cage might be ok for nights to keep my hands off myself, while the honour system would prevail during the day. In the last month though she's taken to the whole thing as she realises it's a long-term thing for me not just a fad, and she gets a load of housework done. She also really likes that we cuddle loads more without me wanting to progress to sex all the time, so I am apparently a lot more romantic now.

I write this in a short metal cage on day 3 of a week's lockup, but also on day 39 of a 67 day period of orgasm denial. I'm in heaven.

Great to come across this forum, to find that I'm not by any means alone.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Steve2059 wrote: she's taken to the whole thing as she realises it's a long-term thing for me not just a fad, and she gets a load of housework done
:lol: Join the club . . . . and welcome to the CF

nice intro BTW
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273