"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

OK, Thanks. I went on that quite a while back for quitting smoking. It left me with a case of tinnitus that won't quit...and I smoked *more*. It sounds like hundreds of peep frogs in each ear, and it never stops. Worse, the frogs in the left ear aren't in sync with the frogs in the right ear.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Honey M

Post by Honey M »

OK, so I'm here. I wasn't ready for coming out, as the word goes, but, I can't post otherwise.
We have seriously been researching Chastity for at least a year.
And I wasn't sold on the notion, ~UNTIL I READ THE POSTS IN "GHOST ORGASMS?" ~ NOW I AM.~
I cannot wait to begin a lifetime left of fun, mystery and revelation. This groupings of posts has sealed my beliefs ~ that a male can have multiple-dry-O's whilst pleasuring his partner~ ,
herself going deeper than ever imagined into her own natural sexuality~ mindbogglingly intense!
M A Y B E- COULD IT BE THE R E A S O N men have so much testosterone,
IS SO THAT her natural, surpassed, latent, all-consuming DRAGON of passion even has
a HOPE of being discovered and fulfilled?
It SEEMS TO ME that herein this thing called "Chastity" lies the KEY.
I am extremely surprised at the upside-downness of this notion. How weird the world and creatures in it are!
I am indebted to the forerunners of this Science, and grateful for your contributions to the understandings and actual outworking of this physical/emotional/spiritual, PLEASURABLE conundrum.
Peace to Us All!
Honey M
0 x
MeecesPieces

Post by MeecesPieces »

Hello everyone, My name is Mousey.

I've been trying to get into chastity for a while now and incorporate it into my little side. Oh yeah, and I'm kind of a little. Well, not kind of, a lot. I'm also rambly. Sorry.

I'm a 29 year old transgirl going on 2 living in washington state. Quite gorgeous here actually, I love the trees...

I'm very much a creative. I'm an artist and a writer, I love to cook, and I hope one day soon to learn to play the violin. I also happen to be a little girl and it's a big big big part of my life. I live this innocent lifestyle 24/7 with my mommy whom I love to pieces. Recently we've been trying to incorporate chastity into our mommy/little dynamic as a way of keeping innocence and adulthood very, very separate, and so that's what drew me here.

I hope to make new friends and get to know you all! It's so nice to meet everyone <3.

Well, toodles for now.
~Mousey
0 x
Cueball

Post by Cueball »

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker with something to say. Looking forward to being able to post replies.

I may be a bit shy about specific details. Hope that's OK.

-Cueball
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Cueball wrote:I may be a bit shy about specific details. Hope that's OK.
Of course. We can't force anyone to dish out any more than they care to. :D
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Wandering Willie

Post by Wandering Willie »

Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking on this forum (and on Thumper’s and Tom’s blogs) for quite a while now and it looks like a great community, so I finally took the plunge to join.

I’m a 52-year-old Dutchman, and my 67-year-old English girlfriend J and I have been together for 33 years. (Yes, you read that right. She’s 15 years older than me. When we met I was 19 and she was 34, and she is the love of my life and the reason I get up in the morning.)

I introduced chastity to J a year ago while we were on holiday in Turkey to spice up our dwindling sex life, and things have progressed rapidly from there. Even though we are both vanilla, I knew intuitively that male chastity would be perfect for our relationship and I was right; We have never felt closer and can’t keep our hands off each other.

My first device was a Bon4M (horrible!), then I was in a Chinese cage for two weeks that was too small and bruised my dick, then I wore an Uberkinky spiral cage for three months (decent but heavy), and now I’m locked 24/7 in a custom Rigid Chastity “Beast Muzzle”.

The whole chastity/tease and denial thing is still evolving for us. J is really interested in the effects that her actions (or lack thereof) have on me in my chaste state, and keeps coming up with new “experiments”, which is very exciting for both of us. My periods of denial have gone from six weeks to three months to six months (is there a trend here?) and although she hasn’t said it, I can tell that J is really getting off on my frustration and horniness.

I on the other hand, find that I’m really getting off on not getting off. The more she denies me, the hornier I get. Why on earth would your dick get hard when she tells you that she’s not letting it out of the cage for a few days?!? Anyway, more about that later I guess.

Male chastity is something pretty awesome. In a very short time, it has become so much more than just a kinky sex game to us.

It’s actually very beautiful to me. It’s about trust, and desire, and passion, and commitment.

No kidding, this gig can bring some deep feelings to the surface if you let it.

But I'm preaching to the choir here of course. :)

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome WW to the CF's. Nice intro. Enjoy
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Wandering Willie

Post by Wandering Willie »

Thank you. Nice to meet you!
0 x
EclecticKeyHolder

Post by EclecticKeyHolder »

Hello,
Nervous keyholder here. Husband encouraged me to check out this forum. He's done most of the 'research' up until this point.... I'm very interested in the keyholder forum. Thanks.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

EclecticKeyHolder wrote:Hello,
Nervous keyholder here. Husband encouraged me to check out this forum. He's done most of the 'research' up until this point.... I'm very interested in the keyholder forum. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum. I don't think there is a lot to be nervous about- holding the key enables you to have a certain measure of power and control. What follows is learning to use that power and control in a manner that provides results you like in a way that keeps him motivated to continue to participate. If he is the one who introduced the idea, he was probably far more nervous in doing so. There can be considerable apprehension in going against societal norms and admitting that it is appealing to be 'controlled' in this manner.

If you find the idea at all appealing to *you*, for any of a number of reasons, and are willing to give it a shot, you will find an open road ahead with a number of paths that you can choose from. You do not have to follow a single path, nor do you have to stick to one path after having chosen it, you can change course at any time if you find that it is not working in the way you would like. Think of it as a 'scenic tour' going in a general direction, you can wander as you like and re-visit as you wish, experimenting and trying this and that and seeing what you like and don't like.

You can (and probably should) take small steps at first, which will allow you to gain confidence and begin to provide you with a vision of where you would like to go next. Remember, *you* hold the 'key' (pun intended), which gives you the ability to guide the journey. If you use it appropriately you will find there are many wonderful things ahead. Everyone, and every couple, is different. The path you take does not have to be the same path as others have taken, you can pick and choose. What works for one couple may not work for you, and what works for you may not be the same as what works for others. You do not have to race to a finish line,you can go as slowly as you wish to, even remaining at a point or points without going as far down the path as others do.

You will find that there are some aspects of this that may not appeal to you, some people enjoy getting *very* kinky but that does not mean that you must as well. If, along the way, you happen to find something that is not appealing, or is disturbing to you, ignore it and move on- you don't need to go down that path, find what *you* like and head toward it.

It is also quite likely, that as you wander and experiment, and gain confidence, you will find that there are things which did not previously appeal to you that eventually become appealing, or things/ideas which you had previously given no thought become avenues to explore. Be wary of saying "That will never happen", especially to your other half, you might possibly change your mind at some point and it will be far easier to open that door if you have not slammed it shut and bolted it (in your mind, and his)...and it can also be an exciting 'tease' (for both you and him) to keep him wondering if certain things might or could happen, even if you don't currently think that they would.

What results would *you* like to achieve by being his 'keyholder'? Increased sexual pleasure for yourself? [Greatly] 'Extended foreplay' for him? Changes to his attitude? More attention and 'personal service'? These things are easily available, and just the tip of the iceberg. (And there is no need to answer these questions here, they are merely for you to think about to find answers in *your* mind.) There is an extensive buffet from which you can choose- disregard what you don't [currently] like and focus on what you *do* like.

I could probably write many pages on this but I'll stop here, having given you some food for thought. Enjoy.
0 x