"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: "Hello world" thread

Postby locked4MissNo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello there everyone, I am locked4MissNo. We are just testing the waters of the chastity lifestyle right now, we have played with it briefly before but (I think) we're going to give it a more serious try this time. I am the male half of a F/m couple, been married for 15 years, but we are still as sexually adventurous as ever.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and learning all sorts of interesting things from everyone on this site.

locked4MissNo

Postby jameslynch360 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:08 pm

I have been in chastity most of the time since 1990. This began to be a more permanent thing at the time I started working from home, and had some chat friends that were also in chastity. At this point it was to allow me to concentrate on work and not get distracted with pleasure as I tended to do before starting chastity. I have now been in "permanent chastity" except for occasional cleaning or changing devices since May 2012 due to a heart condition, atrial flutter, that causes my heart to loose rhythm with an extremely high pulse rate if I get stressed, extremely tired or have sex. At that point I constantly wore a Mature Metal Jailbird, and two years later, their Queens Keep. I now have a Behind Barz full belt that I wear full time. I think chastity has certainly prolonged, if not saved my life, since the urge to have sex is so strong, and I know I would tend to reason "Maybe just once won't hurt". I had a number of friends in permanent chastity, so I knew it was something that could be done. My wife, an RN, is my keyholder. I have found all of my custom made devices to be extremely comfortable to wear. It is difficult sometimes to know that I will never cum again, but that is the price that I have to pay to remain as healthy as possible. I enjoyed meeting and planning my chastity with William and Traci at Mature Metal, as they are only 35 miles from where I live. Truly friendly, nice people that are very interested in their customer's satisfaction with their products.
jameslynch360

Postby Shoeslave88 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:11 am

I was previously known on this forum by the name Shoe Slave88, but I broke my old phone and forgot my password. Then I got locked out of my account and the link in the emails to activate the temporary passwords doesn't load so I figured I'd just create a new account. Unless someone can assist me in unlocking my old account. Feel free to email me at iadoreher05@gmail.com thanks!
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's welded on
Shoeslave88

Postby Fullrubbergimp » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello All.

Newbie here; fullrubbergimp. I'm real, not a robot!

I'm a gay guy, 46, based in Cheshire in the UK.

I've been dabbling with chastity for a year or so and have been through phases with it. I've tried several devices. I've made a few contacts too.

However, I want to step it up a gear now and hope this site will be a useful resource.

Cheers All.
Fullrubbergimp
Fullrubbergimp

Postby Branx911 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:30 am

Hello,

New to the Chastity world. My wife and I ordered a cage about 5 years ago for random nightly play but left it sit in a drawer until 5 days ago when we decided that I should probably be wearing it full time(as I have since then). So far we have both been loving it.
Branx911

Postby lcked » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi All,

I'm been married for 10 years and we have tried chastity and orgasm denial on and off before. Trying a more serious attempt this time, permanent chastity with breaks for cleaning and playing. Looking forward to learning about chastity and orgasm denial in more depth from the more experienced members on this board.

-- lcked
Currently wearing CB 6000
lcked

Postby nkstokp » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:31 am

What am I doing, getting locket up by my own wife?
Anyway: I just need to share and discuss with other people about chastity. ;) Btw; Sry for stupid username :D
nkstokp

Postby Tullyboy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi All,

I'm so glad to be here in this more vanilla world kink. :)

My wife and I (Tullygirl)) have been married for 25 years and have enjoyed an active, loving, and slightly kinky sex life throughout. Like every lasting marriage, we've had our fair share of dips and bumps along the road, but she's really a great lover, a fabulous human being and an incredible friend.

Sex has always been controlled by Tullygirl, with mere suggestions from me. She is a very strong, self-advocating person and no one gets through her door unless she wants you in. That said, with me around, she has had mercy on a begger now and again.

I've been fascinated with orgasm denial and chastity for a while; Tullygirl played along as sub to that some years back, but her strong nature didn't allow it to continue. She took denial as a personal affront and would become angry. It wasn't until recently that I proposed that we switch those roles around. And so here we are, finally admitting to reality. She's in command of my sexuality just as always.

Thanks for a place to learn and talk about this very private lifestyle,
Tullyboy (I suspect that Tullygirl will join soon as the keyholder)
Tullyboy

Postby Tullygirl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi there. I am a soon to be keyholder for my husband who has expressed interest in male chastity. I am not as sure about it, but willing to go along and see how things work out. I would be interested in the keyholders forum.
Tullygirl

Postby TwistedMister » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 am

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about the delay in approvals due to circumstances beyond my control.
07/01/17 "I *really enjoy* teasing you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you hanging." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

PreviousNext

Return to General Chastity Chat