"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: "Hello world" thread

Postby 14005 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello, first post on this forum.

I've been looking into / considering chastity for something like a year and a half, haven't really kept track. I likely have different goals than many of the members. So I'd like to ask a few questions, and to start a blog on the "journey" forum soon.

I'll throw out my main goal here and post other questions later. Basically I want to stop masturbating. Sounds so incredibly weird to be posting this in an online forum, but I think I came to the right place, a male chastity forum! So anyway my wife and I have sex very predictably once a week on the weekend. Trouble is I can't keep from jacking off after that usually something like M, T, W, maybe R, and then wait for the weekend; I hate it, I want all my orgasms to be with my wife. I self-tried a cheap chinese device maybe 6 or 8 months ago. I discovered that it was way to easy to escape. Then tried a vice (similar to a CB but with a vice feature that is supposed to prevent pullout). That was pretty easy to escape too. Very recently I went to tetherproducts.com and paired that with the vice. So far completely inescapable; awesome - very important considering my goals (I would cheat if I could). Right now I'm self testing, mainly for fit and wearability. Not sure on that part yet, we'll see how it goes, I have a full day with the wife gone to see if the soreness subsides or increases. Sometime in the next few days or weeks (if this device works out) I will approach my wife about chastity. Or I may abandon the idea of chastity entirely; I just don't know right now.

Anyway, this is my "hello" post for the mods to review and add me as a member. If anyone has any reactions that's great. If not I can repost into a more appropriate forum later along with some other questions. Initial take on this site is great - I like the seriousness / reality of it as I'm really considering this. Thanks in advance.

Postby Tom Allen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Hey 14+

Just one more suggestion: I don't know if this would be of interest to you, but there are several support groups for over-wanking. One of them is the Reddit NoFap group: http://reddit.com/r/nofap

Just a suggestion.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Postby SimonC » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi
I'm Simon I'm definitely real. I've been interested in chastity for a while. Has of yet my wife is not interested but hopefully she will at some stage. Especially if I can show her how it can be so beneficial to her. So I'm hoping some of the useful posts on here will help.
For now I self chastise just to get the feel for it. I have two devices. A CB6000 and recently purchased a cheap metal one from eBay which I actually prefer.
Any how looking forward to getting to know some of you on here and getting some help from your experiences
Always happy to hear from anyone
Simon
SimonC

Postby jmac32here » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:29 am

God, I feel like such a noob now.

Well, hello forums. I may the the quiet lil kitten in the corner - writing code - cuz well, it's been a past time of mine since I was little.

So yea, other than being a little nerdy furry "kitty" that just so happens to enjoy working on a few websites here and there... I am a gentleman in the low 30's.

I found this place after deciding to to a "long term with provisions" chastity setup on one of my own sites, and felt I could poke my head in and take a look around at least.

So yes, I do long term chastity, let others be my key holder remotely, and felt I could get along with others into chastity.

So, hi there...
jmac32here

Postby onwed_cuck_at » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Hello,

I am Martin from Vienna.
I am thinking about chastity devices about 2 years.
I've started with a CB, then a Birdlocked, then a holytrainer2.

Now I am looking for a custom fit model - happy for any suggestuions....

cheers,
Martin
onwed_cuck_at

Postby Cboi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 am

Hi everyone. I'm Sam from Belgium. I've had submissive feelings from even before I became sexually active. In my early relationship I asked my girlfriends to facecit, take control in the bed,...

Since I've discovered chastity cages, I see how they can take control outside the bed also, which excites me a lot. I've been a long time lurker, but I decided to register so I can participate.
Cboi

Postby likeitlocked » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:00 am

Hi everyone. I am a European in my late fities with a very vanilla wife. After much surfing on tumblr sites and getting ever more excited about wearing a chastity cage I bought one a few weeks ago. Last week with a bouncing heart I introduced it to my wife. And now the journey has started.
likeitlocked

Postby cuyahoga » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 am

Likeitlocked - welcome to the forums.
I, for one (and I bet I'm not alone), would love to hear how you presented it, and how it was received.
But of course, only share what you're comfortable with...
Denied since October 15th, 2017.
Not currently locked.
cuyahoga

Postby EFKnight » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Well read, but little first person experience with this.
Also single right now, which will limit the experience, until I find the right keyholder.
CB6000s owner, interested in DreamLover 2000 and FLR lifestyle.
I may lurk for a bit, but I'll pop in with questions and comments.
EFKnight

Postby tourist1300 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:04 am

Amir here. From Iraq. tested chastity a few times, have a couple of devices but my current partner does not know about this fetish YET. going to tell her in a couple of weeks... to see if we click
tourist1300

PreviousNext

Return to General Chastity Chat