Living the real life under lock and key

Re: "Hello world" thread

Postby Wandering Willie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:39 am

Thank you. Nice to meet you!
Wandering Willie

Postby EclecticKeyHolder » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 am

Hello,
Nervous keyholder here. Husband encouraged me to check out this forum. He's done most of the 'research' up until this point.... I'm very interested in the keyholder forum. Thanks.
EclecticKeyHolder

Postby TwistedMister » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:45 am

EclecticKeyHolder wrote:Hello,
Nervous keyholder here. Husband encouraged me to check out this forum. He's done most of the 'research' up until this point.... I'm very interested in the keyholder forum. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. I don't think there is a lot to be nervous about- holding the key enables you to have a certain measure of power and control. What follows is learning to use that power and control in a manner that provides results you like in a way that keeps him motivated to continue to participate. If he is the one who introduced the idea, he was probably far more nervous in doing so. There can be considerable apprehension in going against societal norms and admitting that it is appealing to be 'controlled' in this manner.

If you find the idea at all appealing to *you*, for any of a number of reasons, and are willing to give it a shot, you will find an open road ahead with a number of paths that you can choose from. You do not have to follow a single path, nor do you have to stick to one path after having chosen it, you can change course at any time if you find that it is not working in the way you would like. Think of it as a 'scenic tour' going in a general direction, you can wander as you like and re-visit as you wish, experimenting and trying this and that and seeing what you like and don't like.

You can (and probably should) take small steps at first, which will allow you to gain confidence and begin to provide you with a vision of where you would like to go next. Remember, *you* hold the 'key' (pun intended), which gives you the ability to guide the journey. If you use it appropriately you will find there are many wonderful things ahead. Everyone, and every couple, is different. The path you take does not have to be the same path as others have taken, you can pick and choose. What works for one couple may not work for you, and what works for you may not be the same as what works for others. You do not have to race to a finish line,you can go as slowly as you wish to, even remaining at a point or points without going as far down the path as others do.

You will find that there are some aspects of this that may not appeal to you, some people enjoy getting *very* kinky but that does not mean that you must as well. If, along the way, you happen to find something that is not appealing, or is disturbing to you, ignore it and move on- you don't need to go down that path, find what *you* like and head toward it.

It is also quite likely, that as you wander and experiment, and gain confidence, you will find that there are things which did not previously appeal to you that eventually become appealing, or things/ideas which you had previously given no thought become avenues to explore. Be wary of saying "That will never happen", especially to your other half, you might possibly change your mind at some point and it will be far easier to open that door if you have not slammed it shut and bolted it (in your mind, and his)...and it can also be an exciting 'tease' (for both you and him) to keep him wondering if certain things might or could happen, even if you don't currently think that they would.

What results would *you* like to achieve by being his 'keyholder'? Increased sexual pleasure for yourself? [Greatly] 'Extended foreplay' for him? Changes to his attitude? More attention and 'personal service'? These things are easily available, and just the tip of the iceberg. (And there is no need to answer these questions here, they are merely for you to think about to find answers in *your* mind.) There is an extensive buffet from which you can choose- disregard what you don't [currently] like and focus on what you *do* like.

I could probably write many pages on this but I'll stop here, having given you some food for thought. Enjoy.
07/01/17 "I *really enjoy* teasing you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you hanging." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Postby happilylockedman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Dear Twisted Mister,

Thank you very much for your reply to EclecticKeyHolder. It's very beautifully written. My wife and I have been "doing" chastity for about two months now. I'm have been caged just about 24/7, with a few days released. We're both happy with where we are with chastity and the positive effect it has had on our relationship. I wonder where and how far we will go with it.

She's been away for four days (I'm locked; of course) I printed out your reply and will give it to her to read.

I think she'll find it as gently informative as I do.
happilylockedman

Postby Dibbo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 am

Greetings All. Just thought we would tell you all a little of ourselves. I am happily married to my Mistress and best friend, we live a D/s relationship with Miss being the D. We have dabbled with Chastity for many years, using mainly Cbxxx devices, also the Curve, Prism ( total rubbish) and HT2. We've also had a cheap stainless job from China but that was total rubbish and most of the world's were not even smooth.
I am slowly losing weight and hope to get down to a weight where a more permanent belt can be worn.
Kindest regards
Dibbo

Postby Salomon1300 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello all. Ive been viewing (lurking) the forums for a while now. Finally decided to take the plunge and join.
Ive been self locking for about 3 years now. My wife happily indulges me but has never fully understood why I enjoy being locked,denied etc. She enjoys PIV and feeling me finish in her too much to fully embrace chastity.. I would be happy for her to cuck me. However she has no desire in her words..To cheat on me.
In the past (Before I met her) I was fully immersed in the swinging scene. Clubs, swapping parties etc. This she knows about. And from this she always has doubts about my fidelity. So to try and allay these doubts I self lock.
Recently though her mood/participation altered slightly..
This though, I think would be better posted in the "Hot Things She said" thread or as a post in "The Journey.
Which I will try to do once I find my way around here.
Apologies if ive rambled on.
Salomon1300

Postby Locked by LRC » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:52 am

Welcome to the forum Dibbo. With your variety of devices, be sure to relate the pros and cons of your different devices.

Also, a welcome to Salomon1300. We are a nosy bunch here so be sure to tell us about the "Hot thing she said". We would also be interested in your views what has changed her mood/participation.
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Locked by LRC

Postby InkedJeff » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:32 am

Hello world! I'm called InkedJeff, because I'm inked from my neckline to my toes.

I am in chastity all the time, 24/7/365 - permanently. I'm currently locked in a CB6000S, which I love.

For most people, their main goal in having sex is to cum at the end. For me, I'm wired differently. My end goal is to have as much pleasure as possible from all my body areas other than my cock, and to make sure I take care of my partner so he is in ecstasy. If I happen to cum from anal or nipple play, I wouldn't object. But if I don't cum, I'm not disappointed either. It's just not my end goal anymore. That's why chastity is so perfect for me, as it takes my cock entirely out of play. It puts my main focus on my partner, and on my own body's diverse sensations . I couldn't be happier this way!

I am into BDSM/kink, where I am a sub/bottom. My Recon profile has those details (search there for InkedJeff). On LockedMEN, I'm also InkedJeff.

So that's a quick intro to me. Looking forward to getting familiar with Chastity Forums and making new friends here.

Jeff
InkedJeff

Postby Tom Allen » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Welcome Jeff. I had to delete your attached picture. Please take a few minutes and read the rules posted in red up at the top.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Postby sheepluvr » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:03 am

Hello World!

I'm a sub from northern Europe with a somewhat recent interest in chastity; I've been locked in a CB6000s on and off since early spring of this year.
I frequently stay locked overnight, but my record for longest lockup is only 5 days. It's not because it's uncomfortable, I just have a ton of difficulty mustering the willpower to not pull out - and with no KH, it's even harder to stay honest. I've considered both a more secure cage and a PA, but I haven't the finances to do either :oops:

Hope to learn a great deal of things from you all!
sheepluvr

PreviousNext

Return to General Chastity Chat