"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: "Hello world" thread

Postby TwistedMister » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 am

Sounds like you've had an easier road than a lot of others. But (IMO), it only starts getting *really* exciting when you *give up* the option to call it off. After a while, you might find yourself wondering what it would be like if you didn't have the option, and she might too...or maybe not. Whatever floats your boat.

It can be 'addictive', and if you find yourself...or her...wanting more...don't say I didn't warn you :twisted:
07/01/17 "I *really enjoy* teasing you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you hanging." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Postby slowd » Fri May 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new, I signed up looking for new ways to explore the world of male chastity, as just when I think I know everything, I discover something else and realize just how little I actually know. I have been experimenting on and off with male chastity and orgasm control for a while now as I was lucky enough to have a wifey who saw the benefits of putting up with my fantasy. I now sometimes think its more her fantasy than mine, :shock:
slowd

Postby thich43 » Sun May 07, 2017 12:38 am

Hiya,

51 yr. old guy from the upper midwest. I've been interested in chastity and it's related subjects for many years. I have some experience with chastity but not much. Looking forward to meeting people who share an interest in chastity.
thich43

Postby happilylockedman » Fri May 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello, I've been lurking for a while but finally registered. This is my first post. I recently, gently, introduced chastity to my wife of many years emphasizing that my relationship with her was the most important in my life, which is very true. I bought several Chinese copies to try different styles and I'm SO HAPPY that she and I are embarking on this adventure together.
happilylockedman

Postby happilylockedman » Sat May 13, 2017 5:59 am

Last night, while wearing my HT copy, I snuggled against my wife as my erection struggled against it's plastic cocoon and I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and appreciation.
happilylockedman

Postby happilylockedman » Sun May 14, 2017 10:02 pm

My wife and I are exploring, finding what place chastity devices will have in our marriage and relationship. The fact that she accepts that I like aspects of wearing is very important to me. I have had a hard time accepting the kinky aspects in myself, and when I didn't accept myself it was hard for someone else to accept me. We have had the most open and honest conversations about sexuality that we ever had in our lives together. And this is because of chastity.
happilylockedman

Postby happilylockedman » Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 am

I'm very new to this experience. So far I'm very enthusiastic. My sex / sensual life with my wife (M) is better than it has been in many years. As we gain more experience with chastity my own understanding has developed and I've shared this with M.

We're both up there in years and after I've had an orgasm my interest in sex goes way down and stays down for a long time. And my erections are usually short lived. So, before I started wearing my device, when we started messing around and I got hard my focus would be on getting off. That absolutely was my focus. But the fact is that I get tremendous pleasure, satisfaction and excitement from M's pleasure, satisfaction and excitement. When my having an orgasm is removed from the equation I can enjoy her experience again and again. And I do

She isn't that much into PIV sex so now that I'm "locked up" she's very receptive to my snuggling and petting. I think that's because she's not concerned that I'll want to enter her.

So we snuggle, pet and fondle like teenagers. :D
happilylockedman

Postby cuyahoga » Tue May 16, 2017 7:20 am

happilylockedman wrote:So we snuggle, pet and fondle like teenagers. :D

That is my favorite part of the dynamic of chastity and denial.

Welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new here, too, but finding it to be both a great resource, and a great outlet.
Not currently denied orgasm.
Not currently locked.
cuyahoga

Postby Cern » Wed May 17, 2017 1:09 am

Hey.

So... not sure what to put here. I am not new to the idea of chastity. i have watched a lot of videos and read a bunch of forums. Mainly I cannot find any info about chastity from the subs perspective. They are all from the Dom pov or a "how to" kind of blog.

So basically i guess i am here so that i can find out what i should expect after being locked.

Nice to meet everyone!

~Cern
Cern

Postby Tom Allen » Wed May 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Cern wrote:So basically i guess i am here so that i can find out what i should expect after being locked.

You mean, besides a reduction in orgasms? 8-)
Tom Allen
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chastity Chat