"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome PervParadox and DeltaGeorge to the Chastity Forums.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
constantlyhorny

Post by constantlyhorny »

Hello. Currently in a HT v3 nano.
0 x
sable_twilight

Post by sable_twilight »

Hello world. I am posting here as requested to assert I am not a robot. I am a human being. I am a human being interested in human chastity topics. I have human skin. And I have organs. I look forward to participating in human topics with other human beings here on this human, and not robot, site. Thank you fellow human beings.

More seriously I've been dabbling with chastity on and off for a few years now and I am looking for a place where I might be able to get advice on a specific challenge I have been encountering.

Thank you all and to the moderators for the work you put into this forum.
0 x
lapinalipin

Post by lapinalipin »

Hello all. My experience with chastity has been amazing. My GF is currently in a foreign country, and playing with chastity long-distance has been hot as hell!

We’ve just ordered the new Holy Trainer V3 Nano. I’m looking forward to how such a tight confinement is going to feel. It turns me on when my suffering turns her on.

I’ll post a review of the Nano after I’ve had some experience with it.

Currently in: Not locked.
Owns/owned:CB-6000(discarded), Bon4, Mature Metal Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer V2 standard, looking forward to (dreading?!) the arrival of the HTV3 Nano.
0 x
LockeyMe

Post by LockeyMe »

I got interested in male chastity about a year ago and bought my first (Chinese metal knock-off) device some sic months ago. Now wearing a CB6000 for the last 4 weeks (taking it off at night) and my wife just told me that it is going to be another week. Could not have hoped for that when I first told her about my desire to wear a cage. If we could go back to the situation as it was before, would you do it, I asked her. She looked me in the eye and said: no. And that was when she added another week.
0 x
Skip94

Post by Skip94 »

Hi all
New here, so thought I ought to say who I am.
I'm 23 based in SW UK and get the impression that I may be in a minority on here, as I'm A. single and B. gay, I hope this is ok. First got interested in chastity about 2 years ago when I happened to come across it online and sort of went, "ok, thats weird, why would anyone want to do that". Next thing I knew I'd ordered a Chinese knock off CB6000s! Had several devices since then and currently wearing one I've built using bits of two different metal devices. However looking to chat to others to share stories, get advice and offer opinions etc. Next big challenge for me to to work out where I want to take my journey. After my last stint of 7 weeks locked, my body is starting to adapt to the device and it is becoming a very loose fit, in such a way that a tighter gap or a smaller ring won't help. I suspect that a PA and matching cage or a full belt is in my future.
Anyway, I'll stop waffling
Cheers
Skip
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey Skip -

We do have some gay members here, although they tend to be a minority and eventually wander off to https://www.lockedmen.net/, which is more gay oriented. However, the members here are a pretty open and accepting bunch, especially when you consider that we are mainly a bunch of old-timers :lol:
0 x
Xileh

Hello World

Post by Xileh »

I am in a long term marriage with a great intimate life. We have dabbled with T&D for a couple of years. While researching T&D, I ran across Male Chastity and remember thinking “no way.” For some reason it began to grow on me. After agonizing over it for months, I asked, and she said “yes.” She took to it and it was one of the last yeses I have heard. I’ve gone through several Chinese devices and am expecting a MCN in the mail soon.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Hello World

Post by locked4her55 »

Xileh wrote: I asked, and she said “yes.” She took to it and it was one of the last yeses I have heard.
You are one of the lucky ones. Usually it takes many weeks of sucking up. :lol:

Welcome to the conversation.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
uncumfortable

hello everyone

Post by uncumfortable »

Hello everyone. My wife and I are from Canada. We were part of the local BDSM scene for a while about 15 years ago, but kind of fell out of contact after a while.

I have had an interest in chastity and related things for a long time. I have had a cb2000 years ago but found it was not very comfortable. Since then I have tried to buy a device from china but a number of problems with it (sharp edges, urethra tube was a bad idea). I had a PA done years ago but it started to migrate and have not worn jewelry in it for a long time now.

Anyways, my wife and I are very open minded. I am 55 but young at heart and my wife is younger. I am toying with trying to get into long term chastity devices again. I look forward to reading more of the posts here.

uncumfortable
0 x