"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
tpasissy

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by tpasissy »

We also just upgraded from plastic (CB-6000s) to steel. After lots of research we went with the JailBird from MatureMetal. So far I have been locked up for 2 weeks and everything is going good. Great information from things like Thumper's blog really helped. The open cage design allows my Wife/Owner/Mistres to tease me and she has enjoyed this quite a bit. I do have quite the previous experience with the whole CB series and the Birdlocked silicone device. Hope to participate here as much as I can.
0 x
bfhammer

Post by bfhammer »

Hi. We are just starting the chastity life, at least as a couple, in part because circumstances have pulled us 1000 miles apart. I will be ordering a Watchful Mistress quite soon, for now i'm on the honor system. It's already intense as she has me jerking off when it amuses her without allowing me to orgasm.

I'd never thought I'd be such a raging bull simply from a letting her control my orgasms. I'm usually dominant in relationships and she is a switch so this could get very interesting.

I'm looking forward to sharing and learning more here.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Hello all,

Just letting you know I am a real person. Quick background, I started with a cb-3000. Currently locked in a cb-6000. Just ordered a Steelworxx Steelheart 2. I hope the "2" is a good choice. My keyholder/wife liked the looks of it better and thought the extra holes would make it easier to clean without having to be let out.

I usually have to initiate putting on the CB. And, to start, she would "play along" because it was something that I wanted. But, slowly, she is starting to take more and more control. I wouldn't say she is "learning to like it". Its more of a matter of I think she is actually pretty dominant in the bedroom. She is just "learning that it is OK and she is not a bad person to enjoy it".
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Atone

Post by Atone »

gungadn wrote: "learning that it is OK and she is not a bad person to enjoy it".
That can be a tough one to wrap your head around sometimes.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

-A
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

gungadn wrote: She is just "learning that it is OK and she is not a bad person to enjoy it".
It helps greatly if you show her as much and as often as you can how you enjoy what she "does to you".
It makes her realize that it is actually something both of you do with each other.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
spikethepup

Post by spikethepup »

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. My Mistress and I are getting back into chastity with my new CB-3000 which fits a lot better than my previous metal chastity belt. I am currently on day 2 of a minimum of a 30 day lock up.
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

Here's my "Hello World".

I'm really new to chastity and, well, a bit embarrassed to be posting about it (so soon?). I'm not really embarrassed about chastity per se, but it was more of a thing between my partner and me. But I'm still looking for a device that can work for me and had some questions that passive research on the Internet wasn't resolving. So I posted a question and then realized you also wanted a post here.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Dont be embarassed Whizbang, youre amongst friends here :-).
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
preston.cs98

Post by preston.cs98 »

Hello. My wife and I are slowly entertaining the idea but not practicing yet. I think it would be a great way to rekindle our affections and we will likely (at least start) go sans femdom. I posted a longer intro here http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7434.
0 x
my tumblr (aka my naughty desires ;-) )http://wifeprefersdildo.tumblr.com/
Mybon4u

Post by Mybon4u »

Hi all,

I am new to the forum. Yesterday my wife ordered a bon4 for me. I adopted the Mybon4u username and registered as a member to this forum.

It will take some time for me to get comfortable enough to reveal more of my self, but that will definitely come.

Regards,
Mybon4u
0 x