"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by happilylockedman »

Hello WeaponX,

Welcome to the forum. About a year ago I faced what may be a similar situation to the one you described. My experience has been that there isn't 'one talk' but rather many talks. In my case I spoke about my long term desire for bondage, which my wife hasn't been willing to play with. I presented my desire for chastity as a form of 'bondage light'.

With the benefit of hindsight I would also have spoken about how chastity would help balance out our different sexual needs. I want sex more than she does and chastity has helped me develop a whole lot more patience for not getting my sexual 'needs' met the moment I have them. BC (before chastity) it was my unexamined assumption that the correct conclusion of any sexual encounter was my having an orgasm. Everything else was foreplay; fun, but not the main event.

Being in chastity has really helped me to realize that what makes me happy is intimacy with my wife and that intimacy doesn't always mean I get off.

I've been speaking about myself because that's what I know. If any of this rings true for you, I hope it will be helpful.
0 x
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Thanks. I appreciate your input. I’m only on day three with the new cage I got, but she hasn’t taken possession of the key. Yesterday we had a talk. I actually wrote down a ton of stuff in a letter and then read it to her while we were alone. She didn’t have any questions or comments after I read the letter, but she did take the letter and say that it was her letter now. I let her know where the key was and that I left it at home today when I left for work.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

happilylockedman wrote:...My experience has been that there isn't 'one talk' but rather many talks. In my case I spoke about my long term desire for bondage, which my wife hasn't been willing to play with....

... about how chastity would help balance out our different sexual needs. I want sex more than she does and chastity has helped me develop a whole lot more patience for not getting my sexual 'needs' met the moment I have them. ...

...chastity has really helped me to realize that what makes me happy is intimacy with my wife ...
+1
0 x
frvrlocked

Post by frvrlocked »

Well, what can I say.

I've been into chastity (on and off, but mostly on) since 2002.

I now wear a metal version of the HT2. I live in the South Shore of Montreal, Canada.

I wish to find a local KH, but it's already hard to find someone who's into chastity in my area. :(

But I still have hope.

See ya!!!
0 x
Loctite

Post by Loctite »

Hey everyone.

Never in my life have I participated in an online forum. So I'm a virgin newbie. Kinda cool. Haven't lost my virginity in a long time! Married 29 yrs to the woman of my dreams. Take your pick of which kind of dream. Wet dream? Yeah, no doubt about that one. Nightmare? When it comes to enforcing my chastity... no doubt about that one either lol. But it's what I signed up for.
I'm a cuckold. Sorry if that's a dirty word on here. I know they're separate and distinct entities, but the chastity life just fit together so well with the cuck life I have been living for the past 20 years. Don't want to offend anybody who is a purist when it comes to chastity play.
Have been experimenting with chastity on and off for probably 4 years. Would do it for a while, then sports season would start and my Mrs insisted I not wear my cage, even under a cup. So off it would come. And then it became a real drag having to take it off literally every day and put it back on. Mostly it was a drag for her constantly having to dig the key out of her hiding spot all the time.
This time around, have had my cage on since Labour (Canadian spelling) Day. Probably had it off 6-7 times since then.
Looking forward to exploring what everyone else's experiences are like.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Loctite wrote:I'm a cuckold. Sorry if that's a dirty word on here.
Nope, not a dirty word. There are several here, including myself, who appreciate the eroticism of that particular kink.

Welcome aboard.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Loctite

Post by Loctite »

Thank you for your welcome and encouragement. Glad to be here. I've been a longtime lurker on various online boards on various subjects, but this is my first time on one devoted to chastity. So I thought I'd take the plunge. Never can tell when it comes to what some "purists" might be offended by. Look at some of the cuckold forums and they can be downright nasty: into humiliation or not, what's a cuckold vs what's a wittol etc. Really looking forward to learning more about this as I go along. I hope everyone is enjoying their early Spring. Here in Ontario Canada this morning I'm looking out at a blizzard that is a most unwelcome sight.
0 x
dex2015

Post by dex2015 »

hello there,just been into this for awhile,glad to found this
0 x
NewDaddyDan

Post by NewDaddyDan »

Hello there!

NewDaddyDan here--and as the name suggests, I am a newly minted Daddy (at least in name and practice) exploring the world of chastity with my boy. As of right now, my boy isn't in chastity 100% of them time, but we're taking it slow to see if that's something he would be interested in. My boy and I have been together for a long time, but only recently dove into the world of chastity, mostly driven by the fact that while my boy loves orgasm denial, he simply can't be trusted with his member while I am out of the house.

Hoping to learn from some pros about this amazing world! Currently in search of a device I'm not sure even exists yet--so please check out my post in the "chastity devices" forum. Look forward to hearing from some great people!

-NewDaddyDan
0 x
Locked_Boy

Post by Locked_Boy »

Hello! I'm happy to be here and learn! I'm looking for a new device - I have a CB6K, Steelworxx and a HTv2. none quite are perfect for long term wear. I think I have a weird anatomy thing so we'll see.

-M
0 x