"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Hen74

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Hen74 »

thumper wrote:A place for all the newbies to prove they're not spamming scum. Welcome, newbies!
Hello everyone.

Short intro of my self. Mid 40-ies living in Norway with my wife who are also my strict key holder (but not mistress as she doesnt like to be adressed as mistress). Having the interest for Chastity for many years, last year my wife moved it from a play ting in the bedroom , to a more 24/7 lifestyle. She kreps me locked 24/7 only for release to clean, and grants me to cum maybe once a month depending on her mood. She has recently also introduced a weighthloss program. She will give me 1 day amnesty for every 5kg i loose. This has been a huge positive effect on my exercise and diet - and weight of course.

More later..
Henry
0 x
zacharybean

Post by zacharybean »

Hi, I'm a fifty something year old male from the East Midlands, UK.
I've been interested ( or is that intrigued ) in the thought of chastity for quite a while now. I have dabbled with a few home made contraptions over the past couple of years with no real success.
Like my cat ( Zachary Bean ), curiosity got the better of me and I finally plucked up the courage to order a real one. Having only a relatively small income, not being able to afford the multi tens or even hundreds of pounds demanded by the genuine devices, I decided to try a cheap Chinese copy CB6K which arrived a couple of weeks later. I was surprised at the quality of the sub £10 device and successfully wore it several times although it is not as comfortable as I would like. A bit of t'internet research found that several people preferred the Holy Trainer and so I duly ordered one from China. This one is much more comfortable and have been wearing it for a few days now, due for release tonight :D ( looking forward to a long awaited masterbation session ).
Being an own keyholder, I keep the key out of reach on a combination padlock with an image of the numbers stored safely encrypted on a time release program.
I am hoping that this forum will give me some new ideas and to provide the oportunity to share my experiences and thoughts.
0 x
I came into this world with nothing and I still have most of it left
Farmerbrowne1

Post by Farmerbrowne1 »

Just starting out. We've tried cb6000s, Chinese knock off and now my love ordered me a new bird cage!! I can't wait to be locked up in it!!!
0 x
squoink

Post by squoink »

Hi there,

Just made a post under username 'squoink' and have only now looked at these 'read first' articles - sorry.
So my post wasn't spam - just a newbie after some advice

Thanks a lot
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to all the new members. This forum leans heavily to the real life and not fantasy. Because of this I think you will find you'll get honest answers/opinions to real questions.
zacharybean wrote:...Being an own keyholder, I keep the key out of reach on a combination padlock with an image of the numbers stored safely encrypted on a time release program.

Idea for you; Purchase the combination lock and don't look at the combination. Lock it and then try to figure out the combination. You'd have the incentive/frustration while you try to open it, and the euphoria when it opens.
If you had a 3 reel, 0-9 lock this would give you 1000 combinations. Using 30 seconds per try at 1 hour per day it would take about a month at the worse.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
schmeeb

Post by schmeeb »

Hello all!

I am in my mid 20s on the west coast, US. I am new to chastity training, but not new to the concept of it. I have been involved in bdsm for a few years now, but only recently have been able to go out to events and explore my interests because I exited a toxic relationship a month or so ago.

I am bisexual, submissive, and a bottom, but that doesn't mean I am closed off to trying new things. My main reason for chastity is to remove my masculinity and make my ass and prostate my only source of pleasure. I have a strong combined interest for bottoming, chastity and prostate/anal play. I enjoy ropes and bondage in general, spanking, and tickling.

Being uncircumcised, I have been searching for a first time chastity device that I can find my exact sizing with, but I am having a hard time finding one that is well reviewed for first timers. I want to eventually get a custom sized metal cage for permanent wear though.

Glad to have found this forum, I have just been searching through the reddit chastity communities.

:)
0 x
Greggy

Post by Greggy »

Hi there - found the new forum, and love all the discussions,
Greg
0 x
Parthene

Post by Parthene »

Good day, all. I'm new to this type of avtivity, and look forward to conversing with you all.

Cheers,
Parth
0 x
WeirdoStillNoCreep

Post by WeirdoStillNoCreep »

Hey there! i'm still new to this lifestyle but love to accept it. Cheers!
-Sam
0 x
CableguyNC

Hello World

Post by CableguyNC »

Good morning to the world of caged and uncaged men, women that hold keys, and anyone else that would possible read this post. As the directions have stated, I’m announcing my presence, and validating that I am a real male, caged, and in NC of the USA. Yes, if you are wondering, I am a cable guy. Some of you may wonder if the cage gets in the way of me doing my job as a cable guy. The answer is, only when I have to lay on my stomach. I am locked in a Mature Medal Jailbird with security screws and have been in and out of chastity for over a year and 3 months. My wife is somewhat of a key holder, but that is a tale for another post. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

CG
0 x