"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kfry

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kfry »

Hello world just a quick post to let you all know I'm a real person. I am 42 from the UK and I have been happily married to my wife for 12years. I have a massive libido and for a few years I have been thinking about a chastity device to curb my excessive masturabation habit. Recently my wife has mentioned that my behaviour and attitude is awful and I think that this may help. Broaching the subject with her is another matter and finding the right time seems to impossible but I'm sure I'll get there one day.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome subwilliam & Kfry. Plenty of info here and Kfry your story sounds very familiar. Many of us have traveled the road you are about to embark upon. Feel free to explore our discussions and ask questions.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I think that you'll find that wearing a device doesn't exactly lower your libido 8-)
0 x
exquisitedungeon

Post by exquisitedungeon »

Hello folks. New human and part of an FLR with my lovely Chloe. I blog, I tweet, I post, I fuck, I get locked up sometimes. I rarely cum.
0 x
--

I tweet @dungeonexq I blog at blog.exquisitedungeon.com I am locked sometimes. I am not locked other times. Primary CB is a Steelworxx.de Steelheart 2, custom powder coated - because I know about being allergic to metal things.
Adoreddevotedcpl

Hello World (from a newbie to this site)

Post by Adoreddevotedcpl »

We are a couple living in central Texas. I (the devoted male half) generally am the one who will be posting. My lady (aka Maîtresse) has had me in a Mature Metal Jailbird for a little over a year, 24/7 and released only for her to pleasure herself with "her" cock. After she is satisfied, I am immediately locked up again almost always without having had an orgasm myself.

Happy to be here to connect with others who share similar interests.
0 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Hi exquisitedungeon and AdoredDevotedCpl -

Welcome, my Twitter friends. :)
-Some Freaky Dude
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
dacaged

Post by dacaged »

I have recently been interested in this topic and spent a good part of the summer reading through blogs, starting with Caged Lion. I have breached the subject with my SO who is not really 'sure' about it, so it is slow going I think. She is the most wonderful and understanding person I know, so I am hopeful that there will be some arrangement where we can play with these topics. But she is more important to me than anything else, so if it is a 'no' from her then that is how it should be. I am looking forward to seeing how others experience these cages to make life interesting.

Thanks for providing a space for these things to be discussed.
0 x
Adoreddevotedcpl

Post by Adoreddevotedcpl »

Thanks Freaky_Dude! Happy to be a member here :)
0 x
xyrriee

Post by xyrriee »

'ello. I'm from Canada. I'm quite new to everything - I've had a "fake" CB-6000 from eBay until it broke ~2 weeks ago, and I very recently (just over a week ago) got a PA.
0 x
itsonthelist

Post by itsonthelist »

As I have been reading/lurking for a few days and it seems a friendly place with loads of information I thought i would join up
Luckily im a natural submissive and my other half is very dominant so we work well together Having talk about chastity we took the plunge and i was locked up last weekend only being released to shower (under supervision of course)
so hello everybody
0 x