"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
GoddessSam

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by GoddessSam »

Hi.. My slave and I have been experimenting with Chastity devices for a few years now. I thoroughly enjoy having my slave locked and seeing the desperation for my touch, but loving to fulfil all my needs. However, we are having some issues with the fit of various Chastity devices. I hoped the other members of this forum might be able to help me find the solution. I look forward to meeting you all...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome, it's nice to see the ladies signing up.

The proper fit can be tricky, and even a properly fitting device may result in some discomfort that simply has to be endured. There are plenty of folks here who are experienced with the ins and outs of finding the correct fit.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Welcome, GoddessSam! I'll second what TwistedMister said. I, too, have been wearing off and on for years. Even now, I can have some discomfort that I have to work through, especially during the colder months. If my Keyholder/spouse allows me some time out, I have to get accustomed to wearing it all over again once she decides it is time to lock up. There is a lot of experience here so ask any questions you may have.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

Razigran wrote:Good afternoon. I'm new, I was referred by one of my contacts on Tumblr. My amazing goddess asked if I'd try a cage back in January. I agreed and bought a steel CB6000. The first night trying it on (with her present) and after a bunch of tequila, I freaked out, it was a crazy night where I ended up blowing mass amounts of precum all over. I've always been dominant and never submissive in any capacity. I was committed to follow through with it and see if it was something we wanted to implement in our relationship. I always aim to please her and if she wanted this, I was going to give it my best. I had to purchase several cages to find the best fit, now I own about 10 but only use 5, I'll probably sell the rest. We've come to enjoy chastity from time to time, the longest I've been locked is 5 days straight 24/7. It was intense. She enjoys it and thinks steel cages are sexy on me. That's flattering :) I do my best to take quality pics that turn her on and I have a nice Tumblr blog to showcase my chastity photography. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to learning and exploring more.

FYI - Razigran means "playful" in Slovenian.
I see you made it. I think you'll like it here.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
Tklh21

Post by Tklh21 »

Hello World,

Greetings from the all year round sunny city of Singapore. I don't know if there are any more folks from this country in this forum. Hope I am not the first, or maybe am happy to be the first and encourage others from here to join in this lifestyle.

This may not be your typical story of a Chastity journey, but I am living my dream of Chastity, and giving up my orgasms to the one I love has just begun.

On a whim and fancy, I chanced upon a CB in my travels years back and for shits and grins decided to buy it to add some spice into my marriage. It was always vanilla to begin with and with age catching up, (I'm 53 and she's 48, both Chinese), the pressures of living in a fast paced city, bringing up a teenager, sex had taken a back seat. (I am sure many have the same experience).

So I went ahead and bought a CB3K. Brought it home, showed it to the wife and she was so repulsed by the thought that she almost threw it out immediately. Luckily, the cost stopped her. So off into storage it went. That was 6 years ago....

Life went on, and last month I chanced upon this bag while cleaning up my closet. Though I would give it another try. This was when I came across this forum and read as much as I could to equip myself to have the conversation with the wife again. I have come to realise that this is not some kind of kink that I had hoped for like before. It is a genuine need to control my urges and also to cut down on masturbation as it is becoming a little of an obsession for me.

Had a good long chat and brought her to some sites that posted the benefits of male chastity, not particularly Femdom sites. She is still not really into all this, but I did get a bit of a concession. She has not said NO, but "do whatever you like" I took that as a small victory in at least getting her somewhat interested in this whole journey.

So I locked myself in the CB after a few attempts to find the right sizing and fit. All the advice given here were spot on about easing into this and not trying to lock on and go for a month. It took me close to a month of trial and error to find the correct fit that would not hamper my daily activities and be able to wear it for longer and longer periods of time. I am up to 7 days so far and it is still ok. I've been able to keep everything clean without having to take it off.

With a proper fitting CD, I presented the key to the wife with a note that listed why I want to do this. Really, it is for me to stop taking her for granted. She has been the rock in this family through the thick and thin and its about time that we concentrated on HER needs instead. It may not be the typical reason why most people get into this lifestyle. I feel that the CD is and will be a constant reminder to put her first whether it be in bed or in life. She deserves it.

I was expecting her to throw the key out the window and kick me out of the house. Instead, she calmly put the key into her drawer and told me that would be there and at any time that I grow tired of this game, I could retrieve it.

I have no urge to make her my Goddess or Mistress. Nor do I want a FLR. I just want to be kept reminded that she is the only person that matters to me and I would gladly give up fooling around and masturbating for her. I will let her be the decider of when we both get to cum or not. Having a CD on will also lessen the temptation to find pleasures of the flesh elsewhere. In this country where there are numerous distractions and temptations.

So far its been a week and it has been comfortable. I do get horny sometimes and all I can do is feel this plastic tube surrounding my cock. Frustrating to say the least. But the frustration is not without satisfaction that she has seen a change in my attitude at home. I am not so grumpy and stressed when I get home (and I am actually home more nowadays). I have some sort of ZEN about me and easier to talk to now she says. She even went to the extent of checking that the CD is still in place once in a while.

I tried cuddling up to her in bed and it pokes her and she does not like it. she keeps saying that she prefers the real thing poking into her. I offer to ease her tensions orally and have done that on a few nights not expecting anything in return. She offered to unlock me to ease my tensions, but I am sticking to my intent of letting her feel wanted and needed and making her satisfied. I told her that SHE decides she wants to use the real thing or be serviced by my tongue. I gave her control as to how she wants her orgasms to happen and not needing to reciprocate.

Then she dropped the bombshell. "Since our anniversary will be coming up on April 21, lets keep it locked till then and we will both have a great time TOGETHER".

What more could I ask for.......

I hope that this will last and we live our lives like this. We are at our happiest now, and I wish this to carry on.

I just went to the drawer and the keys are not there anymore....... :roll: :lol: posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=6967#
0 x
tklh21
Locked and Loved since April 10 2017, stopped and started again May 2020
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Great Hello post Thlk21. Welcome to the CF and I hope your journey continues to be positive for you both.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tklh21

Post by Tklh21 »

locked4her55 wrote:Great Hello post Thlk21. Welcome to the CF and I hope your journey continues to be positive for you both.
Thanks for the welcome. I hope for a positive journey too.

A small update: I think things could possibly work out. Last night, in the midst of clearing some stuff out of our closet, I accidentally brushed against the wife with the CD. Instead of being annoyed, she casually asked how it feels to be locked up like this. I told her that except for the occasional squishing of the balls when I sit, it is actually quite comfortable.

She asked to see how it looks like all squashed up!!!!!

Without hesitating, we went to the bathroom and I pulled my pants down to show her. She said it look absolutely comical and laughed at how small the thing (thats what she calls it)is. Feeling a bit embarrassed, but excited at the same time, I asked if she would like to be served. She said maybe later, if the mood comes. She then also showed me something that I completely did not expect. She unbuttoned her blouse and there dangling from her neck on a nice gold chain was the KEY. She IS WEARING MY KEY!!!! (or should I say HER key now)

She said that she had been doing some research on her own about this whole chastity lifestyle and she would like to give it a try. We both agree that I am not looking for a FLR or to be dominated. I just want to make her happy on my own free will. She has the power to decide when she likes to be served or when she wants me to be released for more fun. We also agreed that I have the final decision to call this all off if I lose interest.

Later, she asked for some fun and I readily complied. When she was done, she held out the key and asked if I would like some release. Now which dummy wouldn't? Of course I said YES. She said: "Not till the 21st" you shall have to endure for a few more days and I promise you a night you won't forget....

What more could a guy ask for.....

Stay tuned for more updates after the 21st
0 x
tklh21
Locked and Loved since April 10 2017, stopped and started again May 2020
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds like you've had an easier road than a lot of others. But (IMO), it only starts getting *really* exciting when you *give up* the option to call it off. After a while, you might find yourself wondering what it would be like if you didn't have the option, and she might too...or maybe not. Whatever floats your boat.

It can be 'addictive', and if you find yourself...or her...wanting more...don't say I didn't warn you :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slowd

Post by slowd »

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new, I signed up looking for new ways to explore the world of male chastity, as just when I think I know everything, I discover something else and realize just how little I actually know. I have been experimenting on and off with male chastity and orgasm control for a while now as I was lucky enough to have a wifey who saw the benefits of putting up with my fantasy. I now sometimes think its more her fantasy than mine, :shock:
0 x
thich43

Post by thich43 »

Hiya,

51 yr. old guy from the upper midwest. I've been interested in chastity and it's related subjects for many years. I have some experience with chastity but not much. Looking forward to meeting people who share an interest in chastity.
0 x