"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key

"Hello world" thread

Postby Femmesboy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello all!!

I have been self locking for about 6 months now and am wanting to try to get my wife involved
As my KH. I've mentioned it a couple of times I'm passing after sex and she always says something to the effect of "you're 40 years old, You should have enough self control to not orgasm without hardware" It's slow going and a bit frustrating, I think she would be more open with help from "outside" especially a female that was truly vanilla and has "changed". One that can speak her language with shared concerns!??! Of that makes sense; so if anyone has any ideas.... I read somewhere on here there was a "hidden thread" for beginners ???

Thank you for any guidence
Femmesboy

Re: "Hello world" thread

Postby TwistedMister » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:51 am

Welcome to the forum. The 'hidden forum' is the Keyholder forum- your wife would have to join and she would be granted access to that forum after we determine that she *is*, in fact, your Keyholder. However, if she is as negative as you seem to describe, it seems unlikely that she would do so.
07/01/17 "I *really enjoy* teasing you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you hanging." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Postby subwilliam » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:01 am

Hello everyone,

I'm excited about joining the forum and exchanging news of experiences. I am a white male from England, in a loving relationship with my dominant black partner. We have talked about my being locked in a chastity device so that I can focus entirely on her pleasure, and have purchased a Holy Trainer. She will lock me into it very soon, and have complete control over whether I orgasm again. She is seriously contemplating permanent chastity for me, or perhaps release once a year.

would welcome any thoughts or advice. Thanks.
subwilliam

Postby Kfry » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello world just a quick post to let you all know I'm a real person. I am 42 from the UK and I have been happily married to my wife for 12years. I have a massive libido and for a few years I have been thinking about a chastity device to curb my excessive masturabation habit. Recently my wife has mentioned that my behaviour and attitude is awful and I think that this may help. Broaching the subject with her is another matter and finding the right time seems to impossible but I'm sure I'll get there one day.
Kfry

Postby locked4her55 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:49 am

Welcome subwilliam & Kfry. Plenty of info here and Kfry your story sounds very familiar. Many of us have traveled the road you are about to embark upon. Feel free to explore our discussions and ask questions.
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s & MM Jail Bird
Currently wearing MM Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Postby Tom Allen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

I think that you'll find that wearing a device doesn't exactly lower your libido 8-)
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Postby exquisitedungeon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello folks. New human and part of an FLR with my lovely Chloe. I blog, I tweet, I post, I fuck, I get locked up sometimes. I rarely cum.
--

I tweet @dungeonexq I blog at blog.exquisitedungeon.com I am locked sometimes. I am not locked other times. Primary CB is a Steelworxx.de Steelheart 2, custom powder coated - because I know about being allergic to metal things.
exquisitedungeon

Hello World (from a newbie to this site)

Postby Adoreddevotedcpl » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:29 pm

We are a couple living in central Texas. I (the devoted male half) generally am the one who will be posting. My lady (aka Maîtresse) has had me in a Mature Metal Jailbird for a little over a year, 24/7 and released only for her to pleasure herself with "her" cock. After she is satisfied, I am immediately locked up again almost always without having had an orgasm myself.

Happy to be here to connect with others who share similar interests.
Adoreddevotedcpl

Postby Freaky_Dude » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi exquisitedungeon and AdoredDevotedCpl -

Welcome, my Twitter friends. :)
-Some Freaky Dude
Re-Locked in CB6000s June 21st.
Freaky_Dude

Postby dacaged » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:58 pm

I have recently been interested in this topic and spent a good part of the summer reading through blogs, starting with Caged Lion. I have breached the subject with my SO who is not really 'sure' about it, so it is slow going I think. She is the most wonderful and understanding person I know, so I am hopeful that there will be some arrangement where we can play with these topics. But she is more important to me than anything else, so if it is a 'no' from her then that is how it should be. I am looking forward to seeing how others experience these cages to make life interesting.

Thanks for providing a space for these things to be discussed.
dacaged

PreviousNext

Return to General Chastity Chat