"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Frank Stain

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Frank Stain »

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been married to H, my wife, for 17 years. We recently made a joint commitment to develop an FLR. It was at my prompting and pleading. I have an interesting situation. I'm happy to say she is naturally bossy, and loves having control in the marriage. But it's taken my a long time to get to the place where I can accept that. On the other hand, she has never been bossy in the bedroom. But this is already starting to change, and I'm excited for what our journey together will look like. I'd like to use this forum for community, help and advice along the way.
0 x
PatMcGroin

Post by PatMcGroin »

Well I guess I need to introduce myself if i’m Going to be active. After 26years of vanilla marriage I lived my vows to completion. I decided to explore things I had always wanted. I experimented with chastity and keyholder sites and joined the local kink community. I met a woman who later became interested in enforced chastity. We have ‘played" on and off for the last year. She currently has the key to my HT2 with no indication of a release date. We will see where this goes.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to the forum. By the way, I doubt anybody here will PatYourGroin ;)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atsta

Post by Atsta »

well "Hello world"

newbie just registered

Have this site book marked and visit it daily to see if there is anything new, but decided to register and possibly contribute

Sex : Male (not interested in other males)
Orientation: Asexual-fetishist
Marital: unmarried, no children, living toegether with a mentally handicapped lady (father figure/protector)
Chastity device: Neosteel Hip total, purchased 11 years ago

currently 10 kg heavier, and the damm belt just doesnt close anymore, and if I use enough force to finally get the waist band to close, it is so painfull, that I cant wear it for more than about 15 minutes.

let me see what there is on this forum, and where I will be able to add value in the future
0 x
Chaste J1

Post by Chaste J1 »

Hello everyone just signed up. Looking forward to posting on the forum. I have been in chastity a little over 4 years with Mrs Chaste holding the keys. Love every minute of it. Things had got a bit boring on the bedroom front but chastity (for me!) Has changed that beyond belief! Wish we'd discovered it sooner.
0 x
Miss Ds Cage Boy

Post by Miss Ds Cage Boy »

Hello All - new to chastity with my lovely wife (Miss D) as my keyholder. I've been locked pretty much straight for 2 weeks in a metal cage from House of Denial (pretty sure just a Chinese knock off). Seems I'm very lucky compared to many as my cage fits seemingly perfectly. Looking forward to learning and sharing.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Chastity Forums Atsta, Chaste J1 and Miss Ds Cage Boy.

As I'm sure you lurkers can attest, we're a friendly bunch just living day to day being a little restricted. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Barkis

Post by Barkis »

Miss Ds Cage Boy wrote:I've been locked pretty much straight for 2 weeks in a metal cage from House of Denial (pretty sure just a Chinese knock off). Seems I'm very lucky compared to many as my cage fits seemingly perfectly.
Hi 'Miss Ds Cage Boy' and welcome. You're luckier than I was - I've had a couple of devices from House of Denial (and yes, I'm sure they're mostly Chinese copies) but they didn't work for me. At least they were cheap :)
0 x
Barkis is willing...
PervParadox

Post by PervParadox »

1 real person here. Curious about the idea of chastity and well...it makes me feel horny... Not a topic of conversation with my wife but who know what te future holds. This place may be a beginning to that.
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Another real person here. My wife is aware of my interest but not sure how to help. We have been playing with a " Master Series Detained Stainless Steel Chastity Cage," that is too heavy and the gap allows it to slip off painfully. We'll see what the future holds.
0 x