"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: "Hello world" thread

Postby dacaged » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:58 pm

I have recently been interested in this topic and spent a good part of the summer reading through blogs, starting with Caged Lion. I have breached the subject with my SO who is not really 'sure' about it, so it is slow going I think. She is the most wonderful and understanding person I know, so I am hopeful that there will be some arrangement where we can play with these topics. But she is more important to me than anything else, so if it is a 'no' from her then that is how it should be. I am looking forward to seeing how others experience these cages to make life interesting.

Thanks for providing a space for these things to be discussed.
dacaged

Postby Adoreddevotedcpl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Thanks Freaky_Dude! Happy to be a member here :)
Adoreddevotedcpl

Postby xyrriee » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

'ello. I'm from Canada. I'm quite new to everything - I've had a "fake" CB-6000 from eBay until it broke ~2 weeks ago, and I very recently (just over a week ago) got a PA.
xyrriee

Postby itsonthelist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:07 am

As I have been reading/lurking for a few days and it seems a friendly place with loads of information I thought i would join up
Luckily im a natural submissive and my other half is very dominant so we work well together Having talk about chastity we took the plunge and i was locked up last weekend only being released to shower (under supervision of course)
so hello everybody
itsonthelist

Postby boundtothesound » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello there! I've been dabbling in chastity for a few years, nothing too long-term or substantial - a few days here or there. I'm more of a lurker but perhaps I'll try to change that here. Got a HTv2, which is comfortable. Giant nerd, big book worm, almost always playing a puzzle game.
boundtothesound

Postby yeldarb » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Hello All - not my first post here but a new start, we are hoping. Due to illness and life's distractions it has been a couple of years since I was locked and, mostly, since I last posted too. So, UK here and the big news is that my partner of 6-years became my KH again yesterday.

We'd been talking about it and planning I, off and on, for two or three months and finally, yesterday, the moment came ... she shaved me and then I fitted it, as she watched, and 'snap', the deed was done :-)

The plan, initially, is for a week and a fairly 'vanilla' week at that - some verbal teasing and humiliation, some cage play, then, if she still feels so inclined, release on Saturday next (by which time it will actually have been 10-days since my last orgasm). A week to give me the chance to get used to wearing it again she says.

However, it won't be 10-days since her last orgasm by then. Oh no. She is revelling in the fact that she can orgasm, whenever she likes, and that I can no longer masturbate, something I do all the time (though to only occasional effect if you get my drift) and she celebrated last light by stimulating herself to two powerful orgasms with her wand as I lay beside her, initially not allowed to touch at all. She relented on that score and after some breast worship it was a finger in her bottom and 'kaboom' for #3 for my lovely KH, but denial in a fit-to-burst CB6000s for me!

Anymore in this vein and I'd definitely be straying 'off piste' in 'Hello World' terms, so I'll sign off and start a thread of my own when there is more to report about our journey re-boot.
After initial uncertainty my partner decided that she liked this; started locking me in July 2015; "permanently" locked from Sept 30, 2017 - shared decision; currently wearing CB6ks
yeldarb

Postby locked4her55 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Welcome to our newest members, xyrriee, itsonthelist, boundtothesound and welcome back yeldarb.
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s & MM Jail Bird
Currently wearing MM Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Postby eb3640 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello all! I've been lurking for quite some time, but have not posted until now. I've been interested in chastity for many years, and a couple of years ago broached the subject with my wife. To my surprise she allowed me to get a CB6000, and has held the key off and on. I've never worn it to work, but when we're in denial mode I will lock up as soon as I get home and she will unlock me just in time to go to work the next day, so the longest I have been locked up continuously is Friday evening to Monday morning, but have been denied for as long as 30 days. It's not really her thing, but she tolerates my desires. While I crave more, I consider myself lucky that my wife is willing to hold my key. That feeling when the lock clicks shut and I don't have control of the key is so much more intense than I even imagined!
eb3640

Postby TwistedMister » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:03 am

eb3640 wrote:That feeling when the lock clicks shut and I don't have control of the key is so much more intense than I even imagined!

Nothing like 'the first time'. I remember the first time Mrs. Twisted drove off with the key- instant and prolonged swelling...unfortunately, I had chosen the smallest base ring available (CB-3000) because I knew I couldn't 'slip out' of it, with no 'adjustment period'. It was extremely and *painfully* intense. :cry: Being the masochist that I am, I managed to endure it for three days...
07/01/17 "I *really enjoy* teasing you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you hanging." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Postby locked4her55 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

eb3640 wrote: It's not really her thing, but she tolerates my desires. While I crave more, I consider myself lucky that my wife is willing to hold my key.

Hang in there, as I'm sure you have read here that it took time for many of us to get their KH to "warm up" to the idea of male chastity.

I started much like you years ago and it took sometime for my wife to get to where she is today. She's now a wonderful KH and I'm locked 24/7/365 unless she desires me to be out for her pleasure.

Welcome to the Forums and best of luck on your journey.
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s & MM Jail Bird
Currently wearing MM Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

PreviousNext

Return to General Chastity Chat