"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
PleaseBreakMe

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by PleaseBreakMe »

Hello, scary-but-exciting-new-world. I'm brand new to chastity. In fact I'm not certain I've fully got off the ground yet and less certain it's going to work out. Married for ten years and loving my beautiful wife very much at the moment. The fact I like a bit of kink and like to be submissive is no secret to her, but it's only recently I started getting interested in being locked up and haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Bought a range of cheap (clone) devices to try the different styles and see what I liked. A few days ago we had "the talk" and I introduced the idea. I also gave her he book "Male Chastity" because it explains it better than me. She was mainly horrified/weirded-out and is extremely reluctant. But she does love me so is willing to try it because of this. She's got zero kink interest, though, and has a very "vanilla" approach to sex. This is going to be a real uphill battle but I'm convinced will enhance our life if we can pull it off. (Or rather, if I can't - :/)

Right now she has to keep shutting me down so the topic isn't conversation every day - but the idea, device and the fact I've told her already makes me SO horny and of course now I'm smothering her by feeling infatuated and a bit of a pest. I've got a lot to learn.

Thumper's blog is awesome and has been a huge inspiration to me!
0 x
HyperNull

Post by HyperNull »

Hello, I'm a human and this is my CAPTCHA result. ;)
I currently own a My-Steel belt and am in the process of purchasing a Fancy Steel.

I'm generally pretty quiet, but I've been interested in chastity for quite a while.
0 x
virginsub2train

Post by virginsub2train »

Hello, This is my first post. I am submissive and a noobie to Chastity. I like to be submissive. There are few kinks that I like and many more I am curious about and Chastity is one of them. I currently have a CB6000. The longest period of time that I was locked up was 7 days. It was a self lock. I'm thinking of getting a different device, one that will be more user friendly and catered to my daily activities. I look forward to getting to know some of you. Until then best wishes to you all.
0 x
LifeisReal

Post by LifeisReal »

Hello world. Mid 20s young adult male interested in the subject, but no current partners or devices. Maybe someday soon, when I'm able to find a partner. I was curious to hear about it as I've read stories online and thought about the experience. Sounds better with a timed safe idea, but time shall tell.

Nice to meet you all, and take care of yourselves! o/
0 x
TheBottomBoy

Post by TheBottomBoy »

Hi all

19 year old boy with a chastity device looking to exchange experiences, learn more and meet interesting people. Currently lock myself up, but I'm searching for a keyholder.

Cheers, happy to be in this forum
0 x
Hulemand61

Post by Hulemand61 »

Hello from hulemand61

I have followed this board for arround a year. Now on my 4th device cb6000, cb3000, cb6000s and now a custom for Jailbird.

My wife really like the JB, way more than rhe plastic devices.

Not in fulltime chasity, only as a play leasing up to great O.

We are both mid fifties, and have been together for more than 40 years.
0 x
Tabbhas Swain

Post by Tabbhas Swain »

Oops... forgot to let you all know I'm not a spammer! My KH, Sir Tabbha and I just began EMC in December. I want to thank you all for creating this forum as I have had a lot of questions and reading your posts has definitely helped me understand myself and why I have a motivation to be locked up.

@Thumper your blog and thedrewduality has really helped a lot as well. Most specifically Thumper's primer on why people like to be locked up and his post https://denyingthumper.com/2015/08/05/keyholding-101/

Thank you all again for your support, advice and stories.
0 x
Current device: Custom Steelwerks Extreme

Past Devices: HTv3, MM Jailbird, PA5000, knock-off CB6000, and CB6000s, bad "Made in the USA" Jailbird knock-off
Alini

Post by Alini »

My wife and I have started our quest for 24/7 lock up. We have been doing some testing with CB6000 and the 6000s to find the right fit We intend on getting a cage from mature metal once we know what size works best

My wife has really taken to being the keyholder Bit she has afforded me the ability to do my own shopping since I'm the one who has to wear it. Looking forward to any insight you all can give us
0 x
Bravesirrobbin

Post by Bravesirrobbin »

Hello My Wife Karen and my self are both new to the idea of chastity. Im making an account just for general information gathering i looking forward to becoming more educated.
0 x
cb6000_75

Post by cb6000_75 »

Hello world,

I´m 40 years old male with a cb6000...in the drawer since I don´t have a keyholder. What else can I say? I hope to enjoy this fórum :)

nice to meet you all
0 x