Bedtime Parole & Love

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Bedtime Parole & Love

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Hi all,

After being in my device 24/7 for several months (except for play), Melissa has decided she wants me out of it at night.

She figures I am properly conditioned now that I won't touch myself during the night. She's right, too, because even though I'd like to the I cannot imagine going against her wishes.

She's also given me an unusual and fantastic gift too. If she comes to bed naked then I know that I am allowed to initiate intercourse with her during the night if I wake up hard. I am not allowed to release in any way whatsoever, but I am allowed to fuck her as long as I want.

So far I've done this several nights, sometimes twice a night, and she has never complained or said no (which of course she may do at anytime). Even when she is in a deep sleep I can just open her up and, as she said, "use [her] body for [my] pleasure" - but no cumming.

She enjoys this very much as she does have a kink for being used for pleasure by another. In fact, she said that if it were possible for me to fuck her and her not knowing it at all until I told her the next morning she would love it.

Anyway, have a great day.

Michael
0 x