Post by Nightstar »

I'm starting a week of lock up today.
1 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Locking for a week

Post by Mr Pickle »

Well done 👍
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Congrats.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you stop sending spam pm’s to members you’ll be mich more accepted here !!!!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chickenchowmein

Post by chickenchowmein »

Remember, if you can do a week you can do a month...
1 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

chickenchowmein wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:37 pm Remember, if you can do a week you can do a month...
Is that really the case?
Can you go straight in to longer periods, from zero, without building up to it gradually?

As a locked male I know you don't get to choose but my KH is aiming to build up the length of time spent locked.

Still regard myself as new to this so just interested to know.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:56 pm
chickenchowmein wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:37 pm Remember, if you can do a week you can do a month...
Is that really the case?
Can you go straight in to longer periods, from zero, without building up to it gradually?

As a locked male I know you don't get to choose but my KH is aiming to build up the length of time spent locked.

Still regard myself as new to this so just interested to know.
Some say if you have a good device, keep it locked for at least 2 months the first time.
It is said that it is better so that the man gets used to it and thus you also promote his behavioral change.
But it is also better for the key holder.
So that she can focus on how she would like everything to go.
It is a challenge for both of them not to fall back into the ordinary. And partly because of this, people also find out whether something is something we want or not.
2 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:56 pm Is that really the case?
f you have a comfortable cage that you can wear for a week or two with no chafing or pinching, then there is probably no limit to how long you can stay locked with no physical damage.

Mentally and emotionally is a different story. Some guys will have a difficult time going for a month with no orgasm. Some will have a difficult time going long terms without feeling an erection. For some, it's important to have an end date that they can look forward to. Others prefer to not know their unlock time.
3 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

waki86 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:52 am Some say if you have a good device, keep it locked for at least 2 months the first time.
As a new keyholder (one month) I have been thinking about the need to start slowly and build up.
Two months straight from a beginning sounds like heavy going.

I see it hinges on having a device that your male is comfortable with, and for us since switching to the Cobra Nub, we have exactly that.
Herbi has done 7 and 16 nights without any trouble now. I guess that means that I could have gone for the 2 months from the start (but we didn't know that the Nub would be safe to do so out the outset)
He's due for release and fun (i.e. he will get to come, one way or another) soon. He'll also be locked straight back up afterwards (same day at least) so I guess the next stint could be 2 months... Just saying.
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

KHEmmi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 am As a new keyholder (one month) I have been thinking about the need to start slowly and build up.
Two months straight from a beginning sounds like heavy going.

He'll also be locked straight back up afterwards (same day at least) so I guess the next stint could be 2 months... Just saying.
This is a difficult decision. It depends on how intensely you want to get "into character", how well the two of you communicate, if you feel able to go without PIV for a while, and if you're prepared to deal with begging, bargaining, whining, sulking, etc.

Mrs Edge got into this right from the start. However, that also meant that she had no problem getting right into locking me for long terms (weeks to months) with no breaks. For the first few years it was definitely difficult. For me, that is. 😂 However, there is something to the idea that getting right into long lockups as soon as possible will help to rewire his thinking to make him more focused on you and your pleasure.
1 x