Vigorous prostata massage during walking

Living the real life under lock and key
SwedInLoriTube

Vigorous prostata massage during walking

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

In my experience, a vigorous prostate massage has a similar effect as an ejaculation on the level of horniness. It drops considerably. The best thing I've found is the (classic?) Nexus Excel.

https://nexusrange.com/collections/non- ... xcel-black )

When worn during a walk, the alternating movement of the buttocks will cause the device to massage the prostate with a lateral movement that is synchronized with the steps. Also, squeezing the sphincter that provides upward movement provides a forward movement and thus more pressure on the prostate. In my opinion, a superior feeling compared to a mechanical vibrator against the prostate. To have your prostate forefully massaged is a great addition to the regular locking and teasing.

The problem, however, is that the Excel can be pushed out if you get bowel movements while you wear it. As long as you are at home, it is not a big problem, but if you go for a good walk while wearing the Excel.... Not good. Rather awful.

In recent days, however, I have gone a step further and made a harness from a strap with a one-inch wide band that I have around my waist and in the crotch that holds the Excel thing in place (Can upload pics if any interested). The upward pressure on the Excel can be adjusted with the buckle. Tightening the harness quite tightly and taking a walk of about an hour is a real 'prostate workout'. Right now my prostate is sore and probably quite emtied of its juices. The feeling of the Excel forced upwards and into your prostate is thrilling and not like anything else. Of cource it can be work during sex and or while working your key holder. Possibilities are endless.
2 x