Christmas ditties, carols and jollyficatioms

Living the real life under lock and key
addadayplease

Re: Christmas ditties, carols and jollyficatioms

Post by addadayplease »

The Little Thumper Boy
By addadayplease 12/25 to 12/28 of 2023

FYI: One of our favorite positions for her orgasm is for me to sit up at the head of the bed, propped up with several pillows against the wall. Then she lays face down on top of me, with her head down to my feet.

Her ass is over my penis (these days locked more often than not) and is open and available. Lube. My hands. The plug-in Wonder Wand is on low (my cage is buffered against it and it is in the perfect spot, supported by a wash cloth.) My right index finger plays in her vagina. My right thumb on her clit. (She has had a hard NO to any anal insertions of anything for 4 decades of marriage.) As a keyholder of the past 3 years, these days she often sets up this arrangement after I have gone down on her for a while. She clearly like this position and has success with it most of the time.

For years now, there have been certain rhythms to songs that I sequence in my head. My hands apply pressure in keeping with those beats, whether she is prone or supine. She will NEVER know those songs (and we’ve talked about this) as then she would be focusing on trying to guess which song I am currently using. One of those rhythems nearly always finishes her off into the glories of ohoHOHspasm. Perhaps I’ll tell her on my death bed, so she can replicate the best ones in her solo play after I’m gone. We are not planning on my demise anytime soon, you understand. But it would be a final sexual gift I could give her.

Enjoy this parody. I’ve enjoyed altering a few carols for this thread on this forum.

I actually had started this send-up of this carol early this week…but Tuesday night as I was pleasuring her in the above way and after she was in afterglow mode…I started riffing on this tune and concept as I playfully thumped her ass with semi-closed fists. (She doesn’t like any hard or stinging spanks swats, but will allow mild thumps and some vigorous shaking of her ass flesh either pre or post ohoHOHspasm. (I coined the word ohoHOHspasm some time ago. You are welcome to use it, free of charge or credit.) So…I have been a “Little Thumper Boy” already. I actually played this tune…on my momentary drum…her bum.

Note: the modification of the last word of the “pum pum” line to “bum”. I thought it a nice touch.

Tune: The Little Drummer Boy, with lyrical similarity.

Cum! She wanted!, pa rum pum pum bum
She laid on top of me, pa rum pum pum bum
Her so fine ass to see, pa rum pum pum bum
And then I thumped her cheeks, pa rum pum pum bum,
rum pum pum bum, rum pum pumbpum,

It is enough for me, pa rum pum pum bum,
When her bum cums.

You’re quite the lady, pa rum pum pum bum
I’m in your chastity, pa rum pum pum bum
You said there’ll be no key, pa rum pum pum bum
You said “You’ll vibrate me”, pa rum pum pum bum,
rum pum pum bum, rum pum pum bum,

Shall I play with you?, pa rum pum pum bum,
By rubbing your bum.

My wife nodded, pa rum pum pum bum
My mental tunes kept time, pa rum pum pum bum
Our Wonder Wand, my thumb!, pa rum pum pum bum
Oh how her bum did cum!, pa rum pum pum bum
rum pum pum bum, rum pum pum bum,

Then she smiled at me, pa rum pum pum bum
Such satisfied bum.
2 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
Mr Pickle
Re: Christmas ditties, carols and jollyficatioms

Post by Mr Pickle »

Brilliant
Defo my favourite so far 👍
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(