Thanksgiving

Living the real life under lock and key
ARK
Thanksgiving

Post by ARK »

Thanksgiving is a week away. What is everyone’s plan or thanksgiving traditions?

My plan is to get up before sunrise and go to my deer stand. I enjoy watching the world wake up. If a deer walks by good. If not, deer hunting sleeping is the best. Lowers my blood pressure.

After deer hunting, go home and smoke a turkey breast. A nap helps smoke the turkey.

Eat a thanksgiving meal that is sinful. Everyone’s favorite food and desserts. It will take two trips to taste everything

Then sit on the couch and take a nap.

Lots of eating and sleeping planned.
4 x
WPS
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Thanksgiving

Post by TwistedMister »

ARK wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:33 am What is everyone’s plan or thanksgiving traditions?
It's just the two of us now. My family is either dead or dead to me, her family is hundreds to thousands of miles away.

We still do a whole turkey and all the fixin's, although I cut one out this year (butternut squash). Other sides were smashies (with garlic, sage and onion), carrots (brown sugar and butter), baby peas with pearl onions, parsnips, stuffing, and cranberry sauce (jellied for me and whole berry for her).

We watch football all day. Neither of us used to be very interested in any kind of sports but, somehow, football has crept in over the past few years. Don't know how it happened, but w enjoy it now. Bill B. should have retired when Brady did, Pats are sucking hind tit.

I smoked a turkey one year, she didn't care for it so it's back to roasting in the regular oven. I wish I still had a wood-fired kitchen range, that old Glenwood was the balls to cook on.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted