What's a fair keyholders fee.

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: What's a fair keyholders fee.

Post by Mr Pickle »

All sorted now 👍
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Kestrelblaze wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:37 pm A fair fee depends on the quality of the KH, and the pain in the neck, so to speak, of the sub...So is she excellent at her craft? And are you a burden?
yes and no.
We share chores, I'd do whatever is required of me and more. What's mine is hers.
I think the fee is just something that will make c happier and feel more in control. It isn't about the money. More about recognition?

The result was a low weekly fee for looking after the key with additional fees for anything she sees fit to add. Unlocking.
Anything else has to be earned via the points system.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

If you had or developed into a FLR she would control all the money effective on a certain start date. You would get a small cash allowance and have to turn in receipts to her for every expenditure.

This link advises her control in 5 key areas.

https://www.aboutflr.com/the-5-food-groups/
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.