Your best oral sex secrets?

Living the real life under lock and key
Mickdrizzle

Your best oral sex secrets?

Post by Mickdrizzle »

When providing oral for your key holder, what are the best techniques you use to make her cum? If you are a key holder, what are your favorite things partners have done for you?
0 x
Sam3655
Re: Your best oral sex secrets?

Post by Sam3655 »

I listen to the sounds that she makes and how her body moves.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sam3655 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:43 pm I listen to the sounds that she makes and how her body moves.
'Zackly. It's not always the same, got to pay attention to what's working for her at the moment.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Honestly I’d like a guide to getting MsM to actually enjoy oral sex at all !! I guess I have no other experience to measure my performance against but MsM will allow a quick “warm up lick” and that’s it. She’s very much an “insertion” person and always wants a dildo doing the job (I don’t get that job any more). A vibrator is fine and she does occasionally use one of the “sucker” devices that are all the rage BUT I’d love to be able to do the job with my mouth and tongue but don’t get the chance.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C likes everything at once. Tongue. Then tongue and toy, then toy and vibe.

The one thing I do note is she gets there faster if I'm obviously enjoying it and devouring her. Making humming noises, whispering how good this is and such.

Pre breast stroking is always a good.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(