wife laughing during sex

Living the real life under lock and key
frank zipper

wife laughing during sex

Post by frank zipper »

Quick question, how many of you guys get laughed at during sexual time (or how many key holders laugh at their partner in chastity)?

My wife says that I give her the best orgasms when I'm giving her head. She is very vocal and tells me to rub her g-spot while licking her clit. If I stop she gets upset and shoves my face back into her sex.

When it's my turn, she plays with my testicles and rubs my cock through my cage. I'm very vocal and leak a lot of precum (to the point I feel it running out and embarrassed by the volume). She notes the amount of precum repeatedly throughout the session. I let her know that I feel like I'm going to cum and she laughs and rubs me through my cage faster and pulls and squeezes my testicles harder.

She also laughs when I'm thrusting my hips after she stops teasing me.

Her laughter turns me on so much. It's not malicious laughter. It's more her just having fun with my predicament.

Her laughing at my sluttiness (she calls me a slut regularly) feels like we're sexually bonding a ton even after 22 years of marriage. She asks if I want to get out of chastity and cum and I ask her to keep me locked up. She giggles at that too.

There is a lot of laughter while we are intimate.

Is this common behavior for couples who engage in chastity? Do you find her laughter improves your chastity play? Is it symbolic of her/him getting into chastity play even more? I feel like this is a big step into be careful what you wish for.
7 x
Steve2059
Re: wife laughing during sex

Post by Steve2059 »

She doesn't laugh out loud, but my caged sissy submissiveness amuses her to the point that She might not be horny herself but she'll still arouse me and often instruct me to perform acts on myself or assume positions while she watches and supervises.

I love it.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

frank zipper wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:54 am Quick question, how many of you guys get laughed at during sexual time (or how many key holders laugh at their partner in chastity)?

Is this common behavior for couples who engage in chastity? Do you find her laughter improves your chastity play? Is it symbolic of her/him getting into chastity play even more? I feel like this is a big step into be careful what you wish for.
Well, my wife certainly likes to laugh while she's teasing/playing with my caged cock or slapping my balls. She enjoys seeing me straining, wanting to get out but not able to, because she has the key.

Maybe this should be a poll.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

My wife also laughs when she knees me in the balls. I think she is finding her fetish and driving her knee into my balls has her giggling as she walks down the stairs.
1 x