Thread for Resources for KH

Living the real life under lock and key
Sam3655
Re: Thread for Resources for KH

Post by Sam3655 »

Have to say Curiousrk, that happy marriage site was really well done. CS has been my keyholder for nine months now and the site was such a great refresher on chastity. Gave it to CS to read and I think she took away some good points too. I think every now and then it’s good to go back and relearn what you think you know and this one was quite enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it.
1 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Glad it was helpful. Question for you, how does CS view this as “not an additional thing on the list of tasks for the day?” Thats one thing that the Secret To A Happy Marriage sort of rolls over too lightly for my situation.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Other than coming into my office to receive oral or when she wagers a release playing cards, CS tends to be a lock and forget keyholder. Mostly because her kids, grandkids, work, dog, cats, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Cleveland Guardians all come before I do. So having her read the articles has resulting in a slight increasing in teasing, namely grabbing and squeezing my balls when I am pantless. She has also started kneeing me more when we cuddle. So while I had hoped for more teasing, I can say what she took from the article isn’t really another task as long as I make it convenient for her and not wear pants.
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

gungadn wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:39 am Both of the linked posts would be a great resource for introducing keyholding. I just don't understand why every single blog or website on the subject has to go down every kinky fantasy rabbit hole.

Evolving your man: The earlier posts would be very informative. but, I would be very hesitant to share these with a vanilla partner you're trying to introduce gently as the sidebar lists the "recent posts"
- Identify The Motivations behind your Non-Monogamy
- Humiliation: SPH as a Relationship Dynamic
- Ask Emma: Can Cuckolding Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- My Wife Dates: The Case for the Halfway Open Marriage
- Ask Emma – Should I let a man other than my husband get me pregnant?
I used to like Evolving Your Man; it "did what it said on the tin" and was about chastity and female dominance in relationships, and as a feminised man I liked what she had to say about that. At that time Emma was dead set against cuckolding, consensual or not, and argued forcefully against it. Something happened to change her mind, and now the site is basically all about that. Nothing against it for those who are into it, but not for us.
1 x
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

Thanks @Steve2059 for mentioning that page from Evolving Your Man . Here’s a web link to it:
https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2023/07 ... -chastity/

Pretty good write up and some overlapping text with other sites. The rest of that web page has lots of feminization and other stuff but the single page on chastity alone, is probably one I’d share with my wife when I get the sense its the right time.
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

Hi all, found the discussion at the link below, to be very “vanilla” and very interesting in terms of how it walks through an ongoing proper relationship between husbands and wives. I’ll happily sign up for this and I will be sharing with my wife/(hopefully active KH). It starts with discussion on orgasm control for the male (by her) and steps (methods/tools/tricks) to get there, then at the end it talks about how chastity may be a healthy tool, to lock up the tool (haha). Sort of long and a lot of words but still interesting nonetheless. I’ll probably discuss more in my journal sometime but here for folks to see as well. Many of you are much more advanced, so please forgive me for my basic postings here.

Thanks to @Tom Allen for the links to the TPE content from 10 or more years ago. It was a fun find.

https://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/nt120121.htm
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird