feeling a bit guilty

Living the real life under lock and key
Weaponx

feeling a bit guilty

Post by Weaponx »

So i came out of a month of being in chastity without an orgasm. I had some redness and some soreness from the base ring, which is all better now. The main reason I was released was due to a work trip I had to take in Arizona. I have been gone a week, which means a week of freedom and masturbation. I feel a bit guilty about the masturbation, and I'm unsure of the state of the union back home regarding chastity. I had sent my wife a letter when i left which said that I had loved the last month of being denied and that I enjoyed her slowly taking some domination over our sex life. I asked her to put the chastity device on the dashboard when she came to pick me up, however i don't know if she is going to do that or not. I also told her that when i return that i plan on giving her complete and utter control over all things sexual regarding my cock. I told her i didn't want to touch the key, not even to lock it up or unlock it for cleanings. I even went so far as to tell her that I am not even going to ask or remind her about unlocking for cleanings. I told her I wanted her to have complete control. in the letter I let her know that i understood how big of a step that was and that it put a lot of pressure on her. I am hoping that she is ready for such a dominating lifestyle, i know I am. Well, i'm writing this post as I sit in the airport ready to head back home. I hope I am met with a strict wife when I see her.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: feeling a bit guilty

Post by locked4her55 »

Weaponx wrote:I asked her to put the chastity device on the dashboard when she came to pick me up, however i don't know if she is going to do that or not.
On the dashboard. :shock:

Well that might put her over the edge. :lol:

Hope you got the greeting you want.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Finn

Re: feeling a bit guilty

Post by Finn »

It all starts with feeling bad about masturbating, and then one day, it's forbidden! Hope it works out for you!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.