Enjoying my first release

Living the real life under lock and key
Weaponx

Enjoying my first release

Post by Weaponx »

So I am very new to Chastity, but also very happy to be partaking. My wife is my key holder although she didn’t ask to lock me up, I asked her to. She thought it was pretty weird and just called me a perv when I brought it up. But I kept being omg it up and then I bought a two different cages, one a bit longer than the other. Ultimately the shorter one fit better. I locked myself up and let her know where the key was if she wanted it. But she didn’t ever take it. After a couple of days, before I left for work, I took the key and put it on a necklace she wears while it was on the bathroom counter. When I got home that night the necklace was still on the bathroom counter, but the key was missing. I have no idea where she keeps it now. After about 4 days in the cage I started asking to give her orgasms. I think she has had an orgasm just about every night since I asked her. Friday night she said that on Saturday she was going to release me. Then told me to get the dice out that she had bought me. She surprised me with one large fuzzy dice and a package of colored dice. She told me to get the fuzzy dice out and that I could roll to find out how many days I would be allowed to be released. I was excited, she usually isn’t that forward, she is a very share wife. But I had told her about the dice game where I would roll to see how many days or weeks I would be locked up for. But instead she gave me one dice and told me to roll to find out how long I would released for. I rolled a 5!
Saturday night came and I didn’t ask to be released, but was wondering if she was going to remember. We were watching a show and she said that in order to earn my release I would need to finger her to an orgasm. I failed miserably, even after she let me start using my tongue. I think she kept resister her orgasm just to try and keep me logged up. However with the help of a new vibrator I finally managed to get her to cum. Although it wasn’t her original demand she had putty on me and did let me out last night. So my first session was 9 days being locked up and now I have 5 days of freedom. But I honestly can’t wait to get locked up again on Thursday night!
0 x
slave d

Re: Enjoying my first release

Post by slave d »

She'll soon realise it should be 5 minutes of release !!!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Weaponx

Re: Enjoying my first release

Post by Weaponx »

Just wanted to give an update. I had rolled our pink fuzzy dice and i had won 5 days of freedom from chastity. My wife and i had some fun sex during my freedom, but those days are over now. I have been locked back up for 5 days as of today. The first few days i was very uninterested in anythinng sexual. However i am back into frustration mode now. I told my wife last night after i licked her to orgasm that i preferr the nights that she gets an orgasm and i dont. She and i have been getting closer since i have been getting locked up, and we have been sharing more with each other. She is slowly embracing the dominant role, even if just as a humorous way to converse with each other. I let her know that the more dominant or “mean” she gets with me, the more devoted and loving i am to her. I cant wait for the day she ties me to the bed and teases me. Last night i challenged her to tey and make me use our safe word.
0 x