Life after meatotomy

Living the real life under lock and key
Dukestoy

Life after meatotomy

Post by Dukestoy »

Hello A/all.
We've run into a big problem with our chastity relationship. A few months ago, the device I was wearing split my PA completely open: it wasn't as painful as you'd imagine and it's completely healed now, but I'm left with my urethra open from where the top used to be down to where the piercing hole was.
We're both extremely eager for me to get back into chastity, and have enough money to invest in a custom device for 24/7 wear. We tried ball-trap devices in our early days, but I didn't get on with them and would definitely want to have a piercing-based one instead. Does anyone have any suggestions for alternative piercings that might work? I was thinking of a Lori device with an ampallang - does anyone have experience of this?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions :mrgreen:
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022
Re: Life after meatotomy

Post by Betterthansmith »

Sorry to ask an obvious question and go off topic, but as a PA owner too what device were you wearing?

(Hello from Susssex!)
0 x
Dukestoy

Re: Life after meatotomy

Post by Dukestoy »

It was an Evotion cage 7. Part of the problem is that I'm a grower not a shower: it was a good fit when I was flaccid, but when I got turned on, it put pressure on the piercing hole.
TBH, I wouldn't go for plastic polymer again. In spite of a pretty fastidious cleaning regime, it started to get whiffy after only a few days.
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke