cage issues

Living the real life under lock and key
xanthrax

cage issues

Post by xanthrax »

I wear a IHappygo Male Chastity Device Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Cock Cage with the medium ring

I'm having issues with the cage and I am looking for help.

I wore it last night to sleep and then during the day while I was doing my "chores". In the afternoon I get a burning sensation under the bottom of the ring. Silicon lube did not help. Any suggestion?
0 x
Wearing: Happygo Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Cock Cage
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: cage issues

Post by TwistedMister »

Rings with hinges have been known to cause irritation, it could be because hair is getting pulled, or skin is bunching up.

Things don't always stay the same 'size' throughout the day, as you must be noticing, temperature and activity cause changes. You may have to pull skin one way or the other through the ring. Eventually,if you wear it all the time, the skin will get a little 'tougher' and the discomfort should go away. I've been having a little of that, having recently been returned to full-time locked after about two years of not.

Keep an eye on the area, watch that no sores or broken skin develops.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with all of the excellent advice from TM, and would only add that, for me, the cause of "ball burn" was a too small gap. At their advice, I sent my Jail Bird back to Mature Metal. They increased the gap just 1/16" which enabled me to wear the JB indefinitely in perfect comfort. Prior to that adjustment, I would be in a lot of pain after 4 - 6 hours regardless of how much or what kind of lube I used.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
xanthrax

Post by xanthrax »

Thanks for the advice. The HappyGo is a cheep Chinese knock off. the rings only come in certain sizes. I can't wear the larger one because it falls off. My Wife/Mistress has not given me permission to spend more money on a better made cage. I'll just keep wearing it as long as I can. It is good to hear the I will get used to it.

We are just starting to talk about FLR. She does not have an issue with the cage and she has agreed to be my key holder once I can wear it for a longer period of time. I am trying to wear it from when I get home from work to when I leave for work.

I did that tonight and then started doing the house work for a while and it started to hurt. Not sure if it was sweat or things swelling. Then I had to go to my volunteer fire company meeting. It calmed down a bit while I was the meeting. I then came home and continued house work, it hurt so bad that I had to take it off. I'll wait a while and then put it back on.
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

You seem to be going through the normal process of finding the right combination of base ring diameters, gap, and cage design. As suggested above, it can be tricky since things change size based on temperature, time of day, day of the month, the stars, and position of the moon. In measuring for mine, I found it's not like measuring a 2X4.

Have you tried the next larger size base ring? If you can wear it without coming out of it, the larger diameter may help. As time goes by, you may need to return to the smaller ring.

I have also found it helps to use a little bit of lube all day, before it hurts. If it does hurt, take it off for a few days, and start again. Over time, your body seems to adjust.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Xileh wrote:... it can be tricky since things change size based on temperature, time of day, day of the month, the stars, and position of the moon. ....
+1 :)
0 x
xanthrax

Post by xanthrax »

Thanks for the advice. I was just getting really frustrated. I want to turn over the key but I have to be able to wear it first.

I want to get a mature metal jail bird but I need mistresses permission to get it. I can't lay out that much money without her permission.
0 x
xanthrax

Post by xanthrax »

I switched to a larger ring. I have a 5 cm and a 4.5 cm ring. The 4.5 cm ring was giving me the issues. I switched from the 4.5 to the 5.0 ring. I slept all night without it waking me up. I'll put it on tonight when I get home from work and see how it goes while doing chores.

The reason I got the smaller ring was when I was wearing it this summer I was at a dairy Queen and all of the sudden the cage feel off. Thankfully no one noticed it.

I'll keep you posted.
0 x
xanthrax

Post by xanthrax »

The large ring will not work. Once my balls start to relax they slip right from between the cage and ring. I will have to go back to the smaller ring.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The ring size is not the issue, it’s the gap that allows your balls to escape. I’m not sure which device you have but many stainless steel ones can have that adjusted with a little gentle persuasion (a hammer and a vice) and plastic ones often have spacers (i used the old CB6000S without any spacer ring at all and it was perfect !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.