The Other Shoe Finally Dropped

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

The Other Shoe Finally Dropped

Post by wishful4 »

My spouse directed her property be locked up again last evening. My self pleasuring habit had gotten to the point where I couldn't be depended on when she needed a good ride. In my defense, we had both overindulged in the wine and, at my age, that can be a factor in maintaining a good erection.

She hasn't mentioned how long this orgasm free/locked period would be for me, but last time was just shy of six months but some of that was a punishment for something I did that really angered her. I have been both dreading and looking forward to this day. As we were showering and getting dressed this morning, she smiled and said, "one day done out of the eight months". "Eight months?", I said, "You really want me to go nuts". She replied, "Oh, you'll be fine", and she went back to getting dressed. I never know what to expect from her.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Locked by LRC

Re: The Other Shoe Finally Dropped

Post by Locked by LRC »

The calendar my be against you on this round of lockup. Eight months will be Locktober, then comes NOvember :shock:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote:My spouse directed her property be locked up again last evening...She hasn't mentioned how long this orgasm free/locked period would be for me, but last time was just shy of six months but some of that was a punishment for something I did that really angered her. I have been both dreading and looking forward to this day...I never know what to expect from her.
Well, looks like you are in the same boat I am...except I won't be completely orgasm free (hard limit of 90 days). Punishment, eh? I got it after giving her what I thought she wanted...still don't know exactly what caused that reaction...or how long it will be...and also not knowing quite what to expect as a constant topic has been brought up, but I'm not sure if she is really considering it or just 'teasing'...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

TwistedMister wrote:Well, looks like you are in the same boat I am...except I won't be completely orgasm free (hard limit of 90 days). Punishment, eh? I got it after giving her what I thought she wanted...still don't know exactly what caused that reaction...or how long it will be...and also not knowing quite what to expect as a constant topic has been brought up, but I'm not sure if she is really considering it or just 'teasing'...
Well, she has told me in the recent past that it would be six months. When she talks about a length of time, she is talking about orgasm denial, no a continuous lockup. She unlocks me quite often, but for a short period and it's always at a time when I couldn't take things into my on hands. She doesn't bend on the "no orgasm" rule. Her mantra is "You have had plenty in the past few months, I'm the only one that cums around here now".
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote:Well, she has told me in the recent past that it would be six months. When she talks about a length of time, she is talking about orgasm denial, no a continuous lockup. She unlocks me quite often, but for a short period and it's always at a time when I couldn't take things into my on hands. She doesn't bend on the "no orgasm" rule. Her mantra is "You have had plenty in the past few months, I'm the only one that cums around here now".
Ah, I see. Being let out for only short periods but not permitted to orgasm, and re-locked immediately after still seems 'continuous' to me. I wouldn't want to go without an O for 6 months, for me the possibility of a monthly 'Cum Day' (which can be delayed or revoked up to 90 days) is used as a motivator to provide personal services, etc.

I now know that I'm in until at least October, but there is now a new Rule in place where she might award additional 'Penalty Months' for any leakage of semen during 'teasing' (1 month), ruined orgasms (2 months) or full orgasms (3 months). There are no limits on the amount of times she can award penalty months and no limit on the total amount of time...so it could possibly be for an indefinite amount of time, even permanent...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted